1/4 mile times

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I think that only SRT-10 Ram trucks should be included in the timeslip section.

Very fast time indeed!! Just not relevant to the SRT-10 timeslip section. Mike spent a lot of time and money on getting that #1 spot, and I personally think his name should be listed first. Besides, when I go to that section, I'm looking for SRT-10 times!:D

outnumbered said:
Very fast time indeed!! Just not relevant to the SRT-10 timeslip section. Mike spent a lot of time and money on getting that #1 spot, and I personally think his name should be listed first. Besides, when I go to that section, I'm looking for SRT-10 times!:D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

outnumbered said:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back