1/4 miles for a 05 srt10??

Well slow5.7 on APRIL 16TH @ the HPT shootout has already ran a 1.81 60ft, 8.4@85mph then his his driveshaft broke after the 1/8 mile and that was in +1325 D.A 80* deg so its runs good for a H/C quad cab HEMI with 4.56....I say in good weather it should hit low low low 13's

Well slow5.7 has already ran a 1.81 60ft, 8.4@85mph then his his driveshaft broke after the 1/8 mile so its runs good for a H/C quad cab HEMI with 3600 stall and 4.56....I say in good weather it should hit low low low 13's

yeah, id say that is really good...nice:rock::burnout:

The only way I lose to a QC is if he has twice the horsepower...stock for stock the RC will win every time unless the guy can't drive.:rock:

Twice? Yeah, okay. So ur saying, that it would take a 1004 whp QC to beat you? Give me some of that shit ur smoking, cuz now ur tooting ur own horn a bit much. Cuz, I only made 88 whp more than you and my 1/8 mile is 2 tenth slower and my 1/4 was only 3 tenths slower. And I was in FULL weight, not one thing removed for weight reduction.:dontknow:

Last edited:
Well this is my 05 QC run last night with similar mods to the OP.

Oh yeah. I was #700 left lane.

Attachments

• DSC01904.JPG
    DSC01904.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 49
I had similar mods with custom exhaust, I ran a 13.1 with bald nittos and lauching at 1750. I also lowered my tire psi to about 23-25. That run happened at a 2009 Texas GTG. I personally think I'm faster than that now, but only the track will tell.

race hasnt happened due to my truck having a messed up stall and pinion angle blowing my driveshafts :( but i will get this fixed by friday and instead of 1/4mile racing were heading down to the 1/8th mile on sunday ....thats my favorite track >:)

Twice? Yeah, okay. So ur saying, that it would take a 1004 whp QC to beat you? Give me some of that shit ur smoking, cuz now ur tooting ur own horn a bit much. Cuz, I only made 88 whp more than you and my 1/8 mile is 2 tenth slower and my 1/4 was only 3 tenths slower. And I was in FULL weight, not one thing removed for weight reduction.:dontknow:

Of course I am kidding, thats just sarcasim to make a point. I know I couldn't compete with a 1000 rwhp QC. But YOU made my point exactly , You have almost 100 More Horsepower, plus you are SUPERCHARGED and I still beat you with a stock internals engine by .26 sec.....and the DA was for shit the day I ran 11.98 ( the corrected time was 11.64). I think I do pretty well against supercharged, turbocharged and nitrous injected trucks...in fact there are 36 such trucks behind me in the time slip section and I know it kind of irks them that a NA RC is so quick. :rock: Anyway I love everybody on here and I always try to document my mods and runs with info to help everyone out. I consider all of you my brothers and I hope I didn't come off as an asshole.:dontknow::burnout:Oh and by the way I DON"T smoke! And I don't stage with my rear tires.:D

Last edited:
Of course I am kidding, thats just sarcasim to make a point. I know I couldn't compete with a 1000 rwhp QC. But YOU made my point exactly , You have almost 100 More Horsepower, plus you are SUPERCHARGED and I still beat you with a stock internals engine by .26 sec.....and the DA was for shit the day I ran 11.98 ( the corrected time was 11.64). I think I do pretty well against supercharged, turbocharged and nitrous injected trucks...in fact there are 36 such trucks behind me in the time slip section and I know it kind of irks them that a NA RC is so quick. :rock: Anyway I love everybody on here and I always try to document my mods and runs with info to help everyone out. I consider all of you my brothers and I hope I didn't come off as an asshole.:dontknow::burnout:Oh and by the way I DON"T smoke! And I don't stage with my rear tires.:D

Yeah but remember that 11.98 (11.64 corrected). you were also almost 2000lbs heavier than me. But no, the 12.2 run was not the run that I staged the rear tires. LOL!!! Haha :D

Yeah but remember that 11.98 (11.64 corrected). you were also almost 2000lbs heavier than me. But no, the 12.2 run was not the run that I staged the rear tires. LOL!!! Haha :D

Actually I am about 1100 lbs. LIGHTER (NOT heavier)....I guess you're about 5400 and I'm at 4290 (say 4300).....and I know that you didn't stage with your rear wheels on that run. I also remember the air was pretty good that night you made the run. How dare you .....2000 lbs....really, I never overestimate like that.....well maybe once (twice the horsepower):D:rock:

Actually I am about 1100 lbs. LIGHTER (NOT heavier)....I guess you're about 5400 and I'm at 4290 (say 4300).....and I know that you didn't stage with your rear wheels on that run. I also remember the air was pretty good that night you made the run. How dare you .....2000 lbs....really, I never overestimate like that.....well maybe once (twice the horsepower):D:rock:

Haha, ur right. I meant lighter. But no, the '06 curb weight is 5700lbs. Throw in 1/2 a tank and me, plus the Paxton and the crap in the bed and I'm easily over 6000 lbs. So yeah, close to 2000lb difference.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back