10.82@125! Stock internal, bolt ons and 175ish shot !

stay far away from that it if you drive on the street a lot. While mine works fine and holds fine, i dont like the heavy pedal. I'm going to spend over twice as much and get a quality dual disc when this one gives out.

Ironically all the ones I've sat in the pedal was soft as stock? What master are you running?

Congrats Justin....simply amazing. What are they saying about a roll bar at the track?

They're pretty lenient for test and tune other than helmet. He should prolly do it for his safety though. :rock: he's already been looking into them. ;)

There's a dodge speed shop here that does great cages. Seen their work in a locals 800hp gt500. Wouldn't be too bad of a drive either. I could bring you to the airport and you can fly back to TX

Congrats Justin!! That is seriously awesome!!

I love hearing feats like this.. congrats!!
Thanks man
I dont have a stock one to compare. I guess that's my "problem"

everything is from a gen 2 viper.

edit* just seen the video above. I am amazed!
I think the gen 2&3 stuff is the same, what is the clutch for though a cobra or a viper? And what diameter is it
Nice driving bro!!
Thanks man
Congrats Justin....simply amazing. What are they saying about a roll bar at the track?
Thanks Jerry, the track here doesn't check for much, there was a guy with a procharged silverado running 11.7's with no helmet...
:rock::rock::rock::rock:
Thanks
There's a dodge speed shop here that does great cages. Seen their work in a locals 800hp gt500. Wouldn't be too bad of a drive either. I could bring you to the airport and you can fly back to TX
They have a website?
Congrats Justin!! That is seriously awesome!!

Thanks man, just think you could do it to if you come to your senses and stop trying to sell your truck!!

fucken beast justin! good job
Thanks man
Awesome, first stock internal in the 10's!!
Thanks, the thought has crossed my mind to up the shot but I'm skerd.
Wonder if it is a smaller diameter and thus has a stiffer spring to get the holding ability
Way to haul ass and represent. :rock: :rock: Congratulations on the time.
Thanks man

No we aren't gonna up the shot, yet take away a bit of fuel soon. We started at a plug fouling 9.3:1 A/F ratio and when we tuned it to 10.3:1 it literally when from fast to stupid fast within 20 minutes of tuning and testing. ;)
We are going to try a still safe A/F of 11.3:1 and get er up the list a lil further. It's getting a perfect night to run that makes the rest of the plan come together. We don't get many of those nights here on Texas but have been blessed this year. :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back