10.82@125! Stock internal, bolt ons and 175ish shot !

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Congrats to my buddy Justin and his Venomous1 Racing equipped 04' Viper Truck on breaking a new record at 10.82@125 in the 1/4!! Puts him solid in the top 4 Fastest Viper Trucks known to exist!! Happy to be a part of it.
Awesome feat Justin and Lindsey! Takes a supportive wife as well to achieve this goal :rock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 152
10.82@125! Stock internal, bolt ons and 175ish shot !

Ha, I haven't had a shot since 1984 (a wifey thing) reckon mine would run that fast if I had a shot of two? :dontknow:

Congrates on the awesome time and the doctors build job. :rock:

and with a t56 at that. great driving!

Showing them big ole turbo, blower etc big dyno number trucks how its done!

thanks yall, couple vids are uploading now, one a 10.90 and the other is the 10.82. on the 10.90 pass the battery came loose from the hold down and arced against the frame so the truck shutdown for a split second, you can see the lights flash when it happens and a buddy of mine got it on camera from the rear and you can see it throwing sparks. we have to figure out how to get it from his phone to youtube though. i think dom had a simialr problem? i just put a rachet strap around it for now, i'll figure out something better later.

Mods are K&N drop in, BBK throttle Body, V1R underdrive, Email tune from Torrie(not a nitrous tune just the plain 93oct tune), Fidanza Alum flywheel, spec stage 3+ clutch, Bassani Headers, catless mids, magnaflow exhaust, B&M shifter and some weight reduction. This was with full interior jsut like i drive it to work everyday just changed the wheels and tires, which saves 150ish pounds. actually no that i think about it i added about 150lbs to it since i ran my 11.04 because i had a racing seat and the sway bar off but when i bought the viper i sold the seats and put the sway bar back on since i started driving the truck everyday.

vids are done, hope i can get the rear view on the 10.90 too
first pass 10.90@125, 1.53 60' [email protected] 1/8mile
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbEfCKiWL1E]Nitrous Srt10 10.90@125 - YouTube[/ame]
10.82@125 1.52 60' 6.93@98 1/8 mile
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYcHI-SwzI]Nitrous SRT-10 10.82@125 - YouTube[/ame]

How do you like the stage 3+ for normal driving? Tolerable or is it an ass whipping?

How do you like the stage 3+ for normal driving? Tolerable or is it an ass whipping?
stay far away from that it if you drive on the street a lot. While mine works fine and holds fine, i dont like the heavy pedal. I'm going to spend over twice as much and get a quality dual disc when this one gives out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back