3. Mike (nowwhat) - 10.73 @ 125.1
4. Justin (ARRESTmeRed04) - 10.82 @ 125.xx
5. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12
6. Paul (Hilgee) - 10.9x @ 138.xx
7. Mike (1fast400) - 11.03 @ 123.71
8. Chris (VIPER) - 11.0x @ 125.xx
9. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74
10. Justin (JMB Justin) - 11.30 @ 119.7

It appears it is going to take an 11.20 to even get on the list since Trainman will be bumping #10 off the list with his in progress set up. I'm not sure I'm prepared to make a commitment like that....

12.6 on street tires? Didn't you go 12.7 on slicks last time we went to the track:chain:[

Only ran once since my 12.1 and I ran you and my pedal popped out of socket at the 1-2 shift, lol.
With same DA as my 12.1 night with only difference being street tires in sure I could muster a 12.6-12.7! My last couple times there were in the Jeep watching you. Really doesn't matter as going to the track on street tires is like getting head with your pants on. Feels good but you get nowhere!
Bwahaha

P.S.
Its time to fatten your tune up and put yours deeper in the 10s ;)

just giving you shit, my tune is already fat, need to lean it out

It appears it is going to take an 11.20 to even get on the list since Trainman will be bumping #10 off the list with his in progress set up. I'm not sure I'm prepared to make a commitment like that....

Right! Even after I get everything put together with what I have done over this winter I still will not be running close to 11.20. BUMMER.....

Right! Even after I get everything put together with what I have done over this winter I still will not be running close to 11.20. BUMMER.....

cough.....SPRAY IT!!.....cough

If I get near my goal of 575whp I don't think spraying will be a good idea on the factory pistons....

If I get near my goal of 575whp I don't think spraying will be a good idea on the factory pistons....

How high compression are you running? I think you'd be fine on a 150 that's dialed in. :burnout:
Especially if this is just a few runs to get a time slip/video for the records. I'm comtemplating it myself honestly to see if I could muster an 11.3

Last edited:
How high compression are you running? I think you'd be fine on a 150 that's dialed in. :burnout:
Especially if this is just a few runs to get a time slip/video for the records. I'm comtemplating it myself honestly to see if I could muster an 11.3

Not exactly sure. Went with Cometic head gaskets @ .027, and I don't know if this makes a shit of difference but my new SS valves have a much shallower dish to them than the factory ones...??

I ran a 7.63s doing about 186 mph pass on street tires.... in my imagination once. I'll never do THAT again... :dontknow:Not like anyone would believe me anyway...:(

Not exactly sure. Went with Cometic head gaskets @ .027, and I don't know if this makes a shit of difference but my new SS valves have a much shallower dish to them than the factory ones...??

It doesn't matter much but every CC you can drop the chamber volume picks up a bit more compression, therefore power. Were you heads milled?

My two fastest runs are 12.7 on stock tires. The only mods were PCM Flash, Rear cat Delete and Borla exhaust.

The second run was 12.4 on stock tires with the STS turbo.

I still think it is possible to get low 12's in a stock RC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back