1000 hp?

505'sFastestViper. said:
who here makes over a 1000 hp to the wheels? serious ? i want to know how many of our trucks make 1000 or over thanks guys!

You lookin to steal them???:confused: ;) :p :p :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Thank you...Thank you very much. I'm here all the time.:rock: :rock: :rock:
is there a two drink minamun?:dontknow: :p :p :elefant:

Nowwhat said:
Stinker....

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA...who was that other dude with a 1000 hp at the rear wheels...I think he lives in Cali.:dontknow: ;) :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA...who was that other dude with a 1000 hp at the rear wheels...I think he lives in Cali.:dontknow: ;) :p

nobody in Cali is over 1000 to the wheels....:dontknow:

I think JT has 2 SRT's with mods so he may be a 1000rwhp...via 2 trucks!

Just Stink to my knowledge, and whom ever has the Venom 1000...if it actually runs!

Yea, I hear JH has one.

It's parked in the back of his shop with no doors, missing fender, two smokin turbos, no transmission and a big ass stereo. I hear he's got almost 125k in it. It will be done next week

Sorry for the Ho, just couldn't resist

KRAZYSRT10 said:
You lookin to steal them???:confused: ;) :p :p :p
i will also need some addresses, places of employment, and where these trucks are located via shop garage you get the picture!! i have a mini van full of mexicans ready to jack these bad boys!!!:rock: :rock:

Rwhp and knowing what to do with it are two different things. I was going to post more but I don't really want to get into it :eek: Hp is not everything but it does help :D

stinker, blake, walts old truck and boomer is rumored to have one....

I say the next two will be Fast Jack's and mine. (Okay, so Jack's will be well over 1000):D

Although I could be wrong, since we're in a race to see who can finish theirs before drawing social security.:rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back