1000 hp?

505'sFastestViper. said:
i will also need some addresses, places of employment, and where these trucks are located via shop garage you get the picture!! i have a mini van full of mexicans ready to jack these bad boys!!!:rock: :rock:
Thats funny shit.

1000rwhp actually sucks, went to the Rock and got no traction due to suspension set up, so it takes tons more $ than just in the engine:D

but honestly I have more fun on the street tune of 750 or so, because it is so much more controllable:rock:

Like at the Nats with the "kill " tune in Iltemprd was behind me and at 60 mph i hit it in third and it got sideways:p Just about too much for the asphalt:D

Ram From Hell said:
I say the next two will be Fast Jack's and mine. (Okay, so Jack's will be well over 1000):D

Although I could be wrong, since we're in a race to see who can finish theirs before drawing social security.:rofl:

You have already lost. Jack is drawing his social security.;) :D

Scrambler1 said:
I will be in by the end of Oct.

New question is will the sorry ass slushbox hold it?

Joe
Good mother..... :eek: you aren't seriously contemplating 1000hp and asking that are you? :)

Putting a Paxton or Roe alone would justify an upgrade to either the T56 (manual) or 48RE (Auto)...!!

To be able to control that power in the tranny alone your looking at a 7K upgrade and a 3500 upgrade to the rear end.

Sorry, my bad... I already have a full billet Suncoast, problem is I'm on my second one. They replaced it under warranty but it died with 700hp not 1000+

And the rearend is on the way!

Joe

Hey scrambler been on the phone with DTS for over a week now!:mad:

the prob is the axles, you set up is done all but the axles, currie sent the wrong ones to DTS twice!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike is working hard on the problem bro. and as soon as I hear summin will let ya know.

BurntRubber said:
I think JT has 2 SRT's with mods so he may be a 1000rwhp...via 2 trucks!

Just Stink to my knowledge, and whom ever has the Venom 1000...if it actually runs!

I have the Hennessey truck. With the new turbos and running on 15pounds of boost it had 1023 at the wheels.

Stinker said:
1000rwhp actually sucks, went to the Rock and got no traction due to suspension set up, so it takes tons more $ than just in the engine:D

but honestly I have more fun on the street tune of 750 or so, because it is so much more controllable:rock:

Like at the Nats with the "kill " tune in Iltemprd was behind me and at 60 mph i hit it in third and it got sideways:p Just about too much for the asphalt:D

I agree with Stinker. At high boost I need to be at 60 mph before I can get into it (on street tires) because with the auto anything lower with shift down and then the rear end wants to come around. At low boost, or 800 horse I can get into it at 40 mph.

Stinker said:
Hey scrambler been on the phone with DTS for over a week now!:mad:

the prob is the axles, you set up is done all but the axles, currie sent the wrong ones to DTS twice!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike is working hard on the problem bro. and as soon as I hear summin will let ya know.

Thanks Stinker. Not a problem, my rods were backordered :mad: so the engine is just now going back in the truck then back to Gary next week. I haven't missed it!

Joe

I HAVE A THOUSAND PLUS. THAMKS TO TWO GT 35 TURBOS. I WOULD NOT ADVISE GOING THIS ROUTE. TRUCK IS WAAAY TOO FAST. HEHE

Silverback said:
You have already lost. Jack is drawing his social security.;) :D

Not yet, I still have a year and a half to go before I turn 62.

Between the 2 trucks I will have over ?000 HP.

i havent killed my tranny yet. but i figure christmas is coming my need one by then.

Hilgee said:
I have the Hennessey truck. With the new turbos and running on 15pounds of boost it had 1023 at the wheels.
If you dont mind me asking and all of us knowing how much did all that cost?????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back