1000 hp?

im 975 rwhp on N.O.S ( 200 shot - never used the full 300 shot ) - ill post dyno report 2nitght when i get home from work

thanks

VIPER

all the motor werk is done - heads / cam / pistons / bottom end ect the motor was pulled and rebuilt about 1 yr ago.... there was no room in my sig to add it lol it only 500 letters

and all the bolt ons i have and the programer.... new fuel inj .....ect...

sence the werk was done i have already replace the "cam" and touched up the heads

just need the supercharger and ill be better off

just not going to tell u who did most of the work.. lol bc u guyz will call me a azzo hehe

and im almost sure when i was Dyno it was only the 200 not the full 300 shot...

Last edited:
VIPER said:
all the motor werk is done - heads / cam / pistons / bottom end ect the motor was pulled and rebuilt about 1 yr ago.... there was no room in my sig to add it lol it only 500 letters

and all the bolt ons i have and the programer.... new fuel inj .....ect...

sence the werk was done i have already replace the "cam" and touched up the heads

just need the supercharger and ill be better off

just not going to tell u who did most of the work.. lol bc u guyz will call me a azzo hehe

and im almost sure when i was Dyno it was only the 200 not the full 300 shot...
even with abiuilt motor i just kind of find it almost impossible to make 975 rwhp on just a 200 shot

Deibs said:
Good mother..... :eek: you aren't seriously contemplating 1000hp and asking that are you? :)

Putting a Paxton or Roe alone would justify an upgrade to either the T56 (manual) or 48RE (Auto)...!!

To be able to control that power in the tranny alone your looking at a 7K upgrade and a 3500 upgrade to the rear end.

Deibs!

How the hell are ya buddy! It cost money alright, but the fun factor is a FAR better return in the fun category than the banks are currently offering!
Are you back in the state of Alberta?

Stinker said:
1000rwhp actually sucks, went to the Rock and got no traction due to suspension set up, so it takes tons more $ than just in the engine:D

but honestly I have more fun on the street tune of 750 or so, because it is so much more controllable:rock:

Like at the Nats with the "kill " tune in Iltemprd was behind me and at 60 mph i hit it in third and it got sideways:p Just about too much for the asphalt:D

Only 750 wheel ??!! How do you cope when trying to merge in traffic and passing on 2 lane roads and such, with so little power?
:D :D :p :p :rock: :rock:

Nice yakkin' with ya yesterday!

Ronnie

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
even with abiuilt motor i just kind of find it almost impossible to make 975 rwhp on just a 200 shot

hmm... i will digg up the Dyno sheet from hennessey performance ( i know that a bad word here )

i know wat was done -

complete motor rebuild they said gains 175 hp upgrade

Long-Tube Headers 75 hp

Full exhaust w/down pipes 50 hp

chrome intake

cold air intake 25 hp

throttle body 25 hp

throttle body spacer

N.O.S 300 shot

Dyno @ 975 HP from hennessey performance

if u tell me not possible - im not sayin i dont beleave you will all the luck i have had from hennessey performance - make me want to get it reDyno'ed and see :(

i dunno.....

Sorry for the post

VIPER said:
hmm... i will digg up the Dyno sheet from hennessey performance ( i know that a bad word here )

i know wat was done -

Long-Tube Headers 75 hp

chrome intake

cold air intake 25 hp

throttle body 25 hp

throttle body spacer

N.O.S 300 shot

if u tell me not possible - im not sayin i dont beleave you will all the luck i have had from hennessey performance - make me want to get it reDyno'ed and see :(

i dunno.....

Sorry for the post

I think its possible with a little more nitrous, but it does seem a little far fetched on only a 200 shot. Do you have any track times? etc?

VIPER said:

i know wat was done -

Long-Tube Headers 75 hp

chrome intake

cold air intake 25 hp

throttle body 25 hp

throttle body spacer

N.O.S 300 shot

i dunno.....

Sorry for the post

175 horsepower from exhaust, throttle body, t.b. spacer and a cold air kit would be great!
(If only it were true).

PS No "sorry for the post" required...this is a public forum. Nice truck by the way!

Last edited:
I would guess maybe 650-675rwhp on a 200shot with that mods list considering the tuner/builder. Hennessey stroker/twin turbo/heads/cam vipers barely make 975whp. I have the same mods as your truck and I am making 640whp with a killer tune on a 175. I would highly recommend redynoing at a new place to see.
Justin

i forgot to add the programing thy done - but u guyz prob right...

i figured it was hennessey " they know what there doing " no reason to doubt them...

the truck is fast dont get me wrong

ill get it reDyno'ed and see wat going on... see weather or not it going to piss me off bc of all the 1000's of $$$$$ i gave hennessey to do this - i dont even wanna say how much i spent :(

175 extra HP that's it ?? on a upgraded motor and with the bolt on's....that will piss me off

wish i woulda found you guyz sooner

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad, there are many others who have had similar experiences. But like others have said I expect under 700hp on the 200 shot. Take it to another dyno.

Another example, FstJack on here has the best built motor to date in a truck. With a maxed out Paxton only adding 4lbs of boost he was at 650hp. Even with a 200 shot he would be close to 900hp max.

VIPER said:
i forgot to add the programing thy done - but u guyz prob right...

i figured it was hennessey " they know what there doing " no reason to doubt them...

the truck is fast dont get me wrong

ill get it reDyno'ed and see wat going on... see weather or not it going to piss me off bc of all the 1000's of $$$$$ i gave hennessey to do this - i dont even wanna say how much i spent :(

175 extra HP that's it ?? on a upgraded motor and with the bolt on's....that will piss me off

wish i woulda found you guyz sooner

Pal, yes henne#$%%^$ has a bad name here , mainly because he doestn deliver what is bought.

but with that said bo you got an awesome truck:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

so dont ever think any differnt:D

alot of guys on here have had there bad experiences with builders, Just ask Scrambler 1;)
50k later, and his truck still dont run:eek:

but seriously viper dont mess around with apaxton or a roe call justin and do the turbo kit like mine...since you already have a built motor

505'sFastestViper. said:
but seriously viper dont mess around with apaxton or a roe call justin and do the turbo kit like mine...since you already have a built motor

yea - i agree, i already called justin, we talked... im going to send my truck to him and he can see wats up i would hate to see all the $$ i spent be for nothen lol

i have it sch to be Dyno sat. so i will post after it dyno'ed

i would just h8 to see all the $$ i already spent for nothen.. but if i have to start over like i was tellin justin it no problem.. wat ever it going to take to get it right and get it in low 10's that wat we going to do it a mid to low 11's truck now

thanks

VIPER

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back