11 Sec NA Stock Ram Srt10 with Bolt Ons and Weight Reduction Video

Cool video! Jerry, what intake manifold are you using?

Ported gen III from Form and Function Performance, with a diffuser. Do a search in the Performance Mods section for "ported intake results" and you will see photos and video plus the results I gained. I am also using a BBK throttle body. I have ordered the new JTSVenom 68mm throttle body and I will try to report the results.

I couldn't think of a shorter name from over here! LOL. Do you want your next video to have a longer name?

Its gonna take longer for some members to read the title than the actual run.lol:D

Thanks! Did you consider a Gen II intake before making the swap?
I have had the ported intake for a few years now, I had the idea to do an extrude hone on the intake, but DCPerformance and Form and Function Performance did mine as a test (it was the first one). I have a Gen II and am talking with Justin (ArrestMeRed) and Ronnie (rottenronnie) about the installation of the GenII. I will be testing the new JTSVenom 68mm throttle body first though.

I have a Gen II and am talking with Justin (ArrestMeRed) and Ronnie (rottenronnie) about the installation of the GenII. I will be testing the new JTSVenom 68mm throttle body first though.

I hope you do decide to try the Gen II intake. 50 ft-lbs through the mid-range would be very noticeable on the street. However, for your application (pretty sure you never drop below 5000 RPM when shifting) I'm not sure how much it would help your ET's?

How did you decide on tire height for the front? Would running a taller tire (again front only) slow you down?

Again, congrats on some great runs!

I hope you do decide to try the Gen II intake. 50 ft-lbs through the mid-range would be very noticeable on the street. However, for your application (pretty sure you never drop below 5000 RPM when shifting) I'm not sure how much it would help your ET's?

How did you decide on tire height for the front? Would running a taller tire (again front only) slow you down?

Again, congrats on some great runs!

I have thought of the GenII not helping for 1/4 mile racing purposes, although I will wait until I see the dyno graphs to decide, it could make a big difference in the 60' time and that is the real key to a good 1/4 mile time.And you are correct, I don't drop much below 5000 on my shifts, although I leave the line at 3500 with the drag radials. I will be going to the M&H Cheater slick soon and I hope to be able to launch at 4000-4500 with those. My peak torque is at 4400-4500, so an extra 50 ftlbs might really help with the launch. As far as the front tires, I just searched the Tire Rack website for the lightest tire I could find for the 18" Bogart. Dunlop Signature 225-55-18 and I run them at 50psi.

Well done Jerry! My goodness can you drive. I think if you painted it black you might cut another tenth or so off. Just a thought... ;)

Sick! I'd love to run those times but i enjoy full trim too much. :(

It only takes me about 1 hour to put it back to full trim, if you see me on the street you have no idea there are any mods but the fiberglass fenders. Full carpet, stereo, subwoofer, package tray, AC, airbags, everything looks stock.:rock:

Well done Jerry! My goodness can you drive. I think if you painted it black you might cut another tenth or so off. Just a thought... ;)

If I get down under 11.50 I'll paint it Black just to slow it down so I don't have to put a rollbar in it.:D:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back