Great night with great people.....

Quicksilver, Ferrari Truck, Vprpwr and E-benz

The truck ran really well tonight

R/T .064
60' 1.69
E/T 11.77
Trap 117.76

Corrected that is a 11.4 at 122 :D

The drive home was fun with 3 of us side by side and a Highway Patrolman chasing us down....the poor bastard almost rear ended me when I pressed the tow/haul button at 85 mph and the truck downshifted and dropped 15mph...E=benz was calling on the cell phone to warn me while this was going down....The trooper just pulled alongside and started at me for 300 yards.....

Congrats on the time once again:rock: I won't mention any of the mishaps.....yet;)

You are now launching like a man:D

Just rolled in and checking in , unloading tommorrow, goin to lay down awhile now, talk to you guys in the morn.

That is one sweet ass run bro! Damn your makin it hard on us RC guys!LOLOL

Oh did have one almost mishap in Tx at night, while answer a call from Jack, but you'll have to ask him bought that! gone.

VPRPWR said:
Congrats on the time once again:rock: I won't mention any of the mishaps.....yet;)

You are now launching like a man:D

Dont worry i got thread just for him, I thought it was the least i could do.:D

Nowwhat said:

R/T .064
60' 1.69
E/T 11.77
Trap 117.76

The drive home was fun with 3 of us side by side and a Highway Patrolman chasing us down....the poor bastard almost rear ended me when I pressed the tow/haul button at 85 mph and the truck downshifted and dropped 15mph...E=benz was calling on the cell phone to warn me while this was going down....The trooper just pulled alongside and started at me for 300 yards.....
Next Mod, perhaps a valentine one radar detector?

FSTJACK said:
Good time, your truck hauls ass. Awsome #'s for a 5500lb truck

E-benz stopped calling my truck a 4 door grocery getter...now he just calls it....Supertank....I like the sound of that.....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
FSTJACK said:
Good time, your truck hauls ass. Awsome #'s for a 5500lb truck

Damn, there you go again, Jack...LOL!!!

Good run mike, congrats...now put that wing back on...and post pictures of it on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Damn, there you go again, Jack...LOL!!!

Good run mike, congrats...now put that wing back on...and post pictures of it on there.

yeah....we talked about you and that you would bring that up.....let me see what I can find on ebay and let me look into some magnets....

ROKTMAN said:
Yea,didn`t they squeeze like 30 more HP/TQ out of it this week with some tweaking?

yep 30 ftlbs of trq and a few more hp from a smaller blower pulley...

With all the mis-haps that have happend recently....we sometimes lose sight of the fact that these are incredible machines...the motors when tuned properly really stand up to the abuse.....

You are testament of that.You are pushing 700RWHP on a stock bottom end...amazing.

Now get some headers and you`ll make even more HP.;)

ROKTMAN said:
You are testament of that.You are pushing 700RWHP on a stock bottom end...amazing.

Now get some headers and you`ll make even more HP.;)

Damn...I would get those headers but then....I would need a roll cage......;)

Nowwhat said:

R/T .064
60' 1.69
E/T 11.77
Trap 117.76

Nice Mike, now put a couple of turbos on her and get into the 10's..;)

K-80-123 said:
Nice Mike, now put a couple of turbos on her and get into the 10's..;)

Walt, you of all people need to get to the track!!!!!!

Mike, congrats on the ACTUAL 11.7 run!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back