11 second 1/4 at LACR

hey family wagon mmmmmmaaanannnnn.......you better get quicker!LOLOL

fiddled a little today and let momma do the drivin and all she could say was shit shit shit shit! Holy shit! LOLOL

maybe Jack willl come in, but suspension set up is critical, not to much squat, not to little. You can put limiting straps on the front instead of removing sway bar, to keep the front end from rising , but will transfer wieght to rear, also go to jeggs(sorry I'ma big jegs fan) and chek out qa1 coil overs and th drag shocks listed, you want it to settle in the rear but not rebound upward so quickly, so a adjustable shock will help greatly, most of the time you can go by length. Also look into a locker, e locker(will let you lock and unlock with a switch) that will help some. Also dont be afraid to play with the air pressure, if your squirmy, go up a pound at a time. Also look into an anti roll bar for the rear suspension, this will keep the side to side body roll to a minimum and with the long wheel base it will help. Also afco makes some good drag shocks. Aslo a BIGGY is switching from the standard spring bushings to poly ones will make huge difference. UH thats all for now , still outside doin some piddlin. he he he he!

oh Joanne say sweet pic !

Stinker said:
hey family wagon mmmmmmaaanannnnn.......you better get quicker!LOLOL

fiddled a little today and let momma do the drivin and all she could say was shit shit shit shit! Holy shit! LOLOL

maybe Jack willl come in, but suspension set up is critical, not to much squat, not to little. You can put limiting straps on the front instead of removing sway bar, to keep the front end from rising , but will transfer wieght to rear, also go to jeggs(sorry I'ma big jegs fan) and chek out qa1 coil overs and th drag shocks listed, you want it to settle in the rear but not rebound upward so quickly, so a adjustable shock will help greatly, most of the time you can go by length. Also look into a locker, e locker(will let you lock and unlock with a switch) that will help some. Also dont be afraid to play with the air pressure, if your squirmy, go up a pound at a time. Also look into an anti roll bar for the rear suspension, this will keep the side to side body roll to a minimum and with the long wheel base it will help. Also afco makes some good drag shocks. Aslo a BIGGY is switching from the standard spring bushings to poly ones will make huge difference. UH thats all for now , still outside doin some piddlin. he he he he!

oh Joanne say sweet pic !

No worries I am perfectly prepared for you to blow my time away.....

Yeah OK! LOLOLO not for awhile bro, found many bugs and still finding!
but will get it worked out hopefully, oh and will start a thread tommorrow with pics and stuff on how it drives and goes so far. So we dont go in a different direction with this one.;)

Oh and be on the lookout for a thread just for yyyyooouuuu! And belive it or not it was momma's idea!LOLOL no worries though its cool, you might get a kick outta it!:D

Stinker said:
Yeah OK! LOLOLO not for awhile bro, found many bugs and still finding!
but will get it worked out hopefully, oh and will start a thread tommorrow with pics and stuff on how it drives and goes so far. So we dont go in a different direction with this one.;)

Oh and be on the lookout for a thread just for yyyyooouuuu! And belive it or not it was momma's idea!LOLOL no worries though its cool, you might get a kick outta it!:D

Man I hope that thread has lots of wing in it......:p

i was cleaning a pool,,,and a little bird told me a family suv thing ran a 11.7 at lacr,,,,i first thought it was prolly one of those turboed mini vans,,,,well i guess it sort of was:dontknow:

congrats mike

lightninquick said:
i was cleaning a pool,,,and a little bird told me a family suv thing ran a 11.7 at lacr,,,,i first thought it was prolly one of those turboed mini vans,,,,well i guess it sort of was:dontknow:

congrats mike

What up Rick.....

Welcome to the new forum...

Boys this is Rick and his L runs 10's....at LACR......that is a 10 at 2700' feet .......:rock:

He is banned from the track until he comes back caged.....the problem is the cage gets in the way when he is cleaning pools or delivering pizzas like every other guy that owns a L.....:D

His plate says SRTEATER or something like that....and it is....

im gonna try and sneak back over there soon,,,the starter that banned me again has left,,,so if i keep a low profile i might be able to stay

lets try and get another lightning/viper get together i guess we could even let those low chebby's come too:dontknow:

thanks,,,its been a long journey to get here,,,not to mention the money

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back