11 second 1/4 at LACR

AWDisuzu said:
that wouldn't happen to be you beating him now would it?

lol,,you know daniel too well,,,lol

now for the rest of the story,,,,i had a clogged fuel and air filter,,,there was water in my lane,,,i didnt see the starting light,,,,my brakes were stuck on,,,i had a keg of beer in the bed:dontknow:

lightninquick said:
lol,,you know daniel too well,,,lol

now for the rest of the story,,,,i had a clogged fuel and air filter,,,there was water in my lane,,,i didnt see the starting light,,,,my brakes were stuck on,,,i had a keg of beer in the bed:dontknow:

typical L owner making excuses:dontknow: Lets ban him now before he starts causing trouble:rock:

VPRPWR said:
typical L owner making excuses:dontknow: Lets ban him now before he starts causing trouble:rock:

you know what they say

"if you cant beat um,,,better have an excuse ready"

lightninquick said:
you know what they say

"if you cant beat um,,,better have an excuse ready"

A lot of L's are going to have to get their excuses ready for Nowwhat:rock:

Nice run mike! Now fess up...what's in the engine now??!! 675HP in a 5700lb truck and a 11.4 :D :dontknow: :confused:
hmm...lets see here, your truck was @ DC for about a week or more....and you never said anything about it :)

Fess-up!!

-Red

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
Nice run mike! Now fess up...what's in the engine now??!! 675HP in a 5700lb truck and a 11.4 :D :dontknow: :confused:
hmm...lets see here, your truck was @ DC for about a week or more....and you never said anything about it :)

Fess-up!!

-Red

Well let's see...

New blower pulley.....got me 30 ftlbs of trq and the the nitromethane in the meth tank probably gave me an extra 10 or so ponies....but mostly I took the floor mat out of the drivers side so the pedal could go all the way to the floor....

lightninquick said:
im gonna try and sneak back over there soon,,,the starter that banned me again has left,,,so if i keep a low profile i might be able to stay

lets try and get another lightning/viper get together i guess we could even let those low chebby's come too:dontknow:

Rick let's get a big group together at Fomosa.....a real track.....

Nowwhat said:
Rick let's get a big group together at Fomosa.....a real track.....

We were just talking about that today....it would be really cool to see a 4 door beating up on some built L's:rock:

VPRPWR said:
We were just talking about that today....it would be really cool to see a 4 door beating up on some built L's:rock:

Let me know what I can do to help.....

VPRPWR said:
bring your truck:dontknow:

can do....going to stop by DC tomorrow as I want to fix that 2nd gear problem....They are still trying to figure out how to fit the 10lb pulley on my truck.....if that get's done before our next get together.....good times.....or.....Boom

Nowwhat said:
can do....going to stop by DC tomorrow as I want to fix that 2nd gear problem....They are still trying to figure out how to fit the 10lb pulley on my truck.....if that get's done before our next get together.....good times.....or.....Boom

Wow you sound just like an L guy....now you're just as fast too:D Hopefully I'll have my L done by the next race get together:driver:

VPRPWR said:
Wow you sound just like an L guy....now you're just as fast too:D Hopefully I'll have my L done by the next race get together:driver:

post some pics of what you have so far.....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back