11 second 1/4 at LACR

outnumbered said:
Walt, you of all people need to get to the track!!!!!!

Mike, congrats on the ACTUAL 11.7 run!

OK.....she will be home next week.....then we may need to make a trip to the track.....would like to go see Boomer 1st and get a lowering kit and a set of cal tracks....:)

Never again

Nowwhat said:
E-benz stopped calling my truck a 4 door grocery getter...now he just calls it....Supertank....I like the sound of that.....:D

That's it, from this point forward the SUPERTANK will be known far and wide as the baddest ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) in the land and I will never refer to it as the ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) again.:party: :party: :party:

Got to agree with Jack on this. SUPERTANK it is from now on.:rock: :rock:

Congratulations Mike on a great run and an official 11 second one at that.:) :star:

And now, I have to agree. Tanks don't have wings.;) :p :D

K-80-123 said:
OK.....she will be home next week.....then we may need to make a trip to the track.....would like to go see Boomer 1st and get a lowering kit and a set of cal tracks....:)

Tires Walt....don't go to the track without slicks....With slicks there is no reason that you can't be the fastest SRT-10 of all time in the 1/4...

C-16
Slicks
Caltracs

You will only get one try as you will certainly get kicked out for not being caged....and by kicked out I mean asked to stop racing because you are too damn manly....:D

Silverback said:

Congratulations Mike on a great run and an official 11 second one at that.:) :star:

Damm Silver, it was all good up untill the part about the wing.
Have you been drinking :coffee: this morning instead of beer?

Silverback said:

Thank you Silver....maybe I will get a new license plate

SPRTANK...:D ....

FSTJACK said:
Damm Silver, it was all good up untill the part about the wing.
Have you been drinking :coffee: this morning instead of beer?

Nope, don't drink coffee. Can't stand the shit.:thumpdown: :ahhhhh:

But I have to admit, a beer does sound good.:idea: :p :D

Congrats Mike!!! I guess the next step "ROLLCAGE".

Awesome Mike - Congrats!

And a 1.69 60' from a vehicle that H-U-G-E is incredible!!:rock:

Hope you got some vid - it must be quite a sight to see something that LARGE, launch sooo hard!!

SUPERTANK it is!!:rock: :adore:

Hamrhead said:
Awesome Mike - Congrats!

And a 1.69 60' from a vehicle that H-U-G-E is incredible!!:rock:

Hope you got some vid - it must be quite a sight to see something that LARGE, launch sooo hard!!

SUPERTANK it is!!:rock: :adore:

No vid...but you can really feel the sucker leave the line now....Maybe we can get E-benz to video next time he was about 3 seconds behind me the whole way down the track should be a good camera angle from there.....:D

The Supertank rules the track!!! Great run Mike. To see her run in person must be a incredible site. She must sound so awesome!! We do need video next time though. How were the L guys this time? Did they play nice?? LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
The Supertank rules the track!!! Great run Mike. To see her run in person must be a incredible site. She must sound so awesome!! We do need video next time though. How were the L guys this time? Did they play nice?? LOL

patrick

Just when I get the big girl running right....all the L guys didn't come out...If I didn't know better I would say that Vprpwr warned them.....:dontknow:

1Fast400 said:
Don't do anything else to your truck. I really envy you given the situation of my current build. You have the best of both worlds IMO.

That being said, you're still a guy and will keep doing stuff till you blow it up. That's just part of being a guy :). Why don't you buy my heads off of me.

Well....I think there is 2 tenths to be had in the suspension...I am going that direction for a while....get the big bitch to squat down in the back....:D

1Fast400 said:
Get me a video going down the track. Have someone stand beind the truck to film it. Also, get a video done up close for the first 60-100'. Finally, get a video from half track on.

Make sure it is GOOD video, zoomed in and clear. You'll be able to tell A LOT from this.

Yes Mr. Spielberg......:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back