13.0 sec Hemi Ram, all stock Internals.

oldguysrt10 said:
The 14.036 I posted for the Hemi I owned was with a 392 gear, 5 speed auto, 28" drag radials, and 17s on the front instead of the stock 20s.

I think I had every bolt-on available at a near sea level track with a negative DA.

I don't buy the 13.09. May be legit but no amount of posts will convince me.

Congrats on his "perfect" reaction time but that has zilch to do with e.t..

oldguy

And you might own a Viper truck but no amount of posts will prove it...

Dont make sense why your posting if theres nothin I can tell you to make you understand physics, unless you just like telling yourself you right all the time “in frontâ€￾ of people on the internet. I will still try one more time because its fun...

25" tire tires on all 4, 17" wheels + some weight reduction + 5.7 hemi with many bolt ons, + good conditions = 13.08 1/4 mile... And thats reality no matter how much you wish it wasnt.

First off yes this is legit I have met the guy, second it's not a n/a hemi record, wbw1 has ran 12.7xx !!! 450hp hemi ran 13.352 next to me at hrp last winter, he is n/a. The last hemi meet I went to there were MANY trucks DEEP in the 13's n/a. My hemi would run mid 13's n/a and low 12's on a 175 shot and some slicks... I had some tuning help from a person whom many of yall call the devil(starts with an H). A few members here watched my truck walk a rc srt twice...

Is this a 4x4 truck or 4x2? I was assuming it was a 4x4 since all the Hemi trucks I had were 4x4. If it was a 4x2 truck then I would say yes it is possible

Steve

Last edited:
my 5000 pound reg cab short box 4x4 hemi, runs 13.34 in the 1/4 mile NA.

with JM heads, 268 comp cam, long tube headers, 3" true duals, 4.56 gears, and with 26" drag radials 13.34or with my 31" street tires 13.49.

nycstev said:
Is this a 4x4 truck or 4x2? I was assuming it was a 4x4 since all the Hemi trucks I had were 4x4. If it was a 4x2 truck then I would say yes it is possible

Steve

Felt_Pedal_Platform_CNC.JPG

uh huh

BigRed460 said:
First off yes this is legit I have met the guy, second it's not a n/a hemi record, wbw1 has ran 12.7xx !!! 450hp hemi ran 13.352 next to me at hrp last winter, he is n/a. The last hemi meet I went to there were MANY trucks DEEP in the 13's n/a. My hemi would run mid 13's n/a and low 12's on a 175 shot and some slicks... I had some tuning help from a person whom many of yall call the devil(starts with an H). A few members here watched my truck walk a rc srt twice...

wbw1's "Black RC" have all stock drive train?

MG42pillbox said:
wbw1's "Black RC" have all stock drive train?
It's still on stock pistons.... even if the rods are a little longer

...it's just as stock as any L....

...and doen't the guy have the 268 comp?

Last edited:
nycstev said:

Steve
...wtf? Most hemi's are 4x2???

ViperTruck2933 said:
My 03 Hemi Ram was 4X2, as were most of my friends Hemi Rams. :dontknow:

Probably depends on locality...you rarely see a 4X2 hemi truck around here...for that matter a 4x2 of any make truck is a small minority..4x4 trucks are very popular...

BigRed460 said:
It's still on stock pistons.... even if the rods are a little longer

...it's just as stock as any L....

...and doen't the guy have the 268 comp?

I was told over and over, completely stock internals. On Engine, Tranny, and rear end. Mods are Bolt ons, weight reduction, and small tires.

Last edited:
Hey guys ya he is running stock internals, But he has the Cecil mod!! Along with a fast truck he ran that 13.08. There is one consolation though if you guys ran up there you'd run some very nice times as well. The DA up there is usually in the negative region.

fast_qc_hemi said:
Hey guys ya he is running stock internals, But he has the Cecil mod!! Along with a fast truck he ran that 13.08. There is one consolation though if you guys ran up there you'd run some very nice times as well. The DA up there is usually in the negative region.

like I said, good conditions. Thanks man :D

sold.png

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back