13.0 sec Hemi Ram, all stock Internals.

My best at a track with cold air in a negative DA, also in a 4x2 Hemi is posted previously.

I don't and won't believe the 13.07, and no it's not faster than my averages for all runs or best on my SRT10 so it isn't sour grapes, just bullshit.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
My best at a track with cold air in a negative DA, also in a 4x2 Hemi is posted previously.

I don't and won't believe the 13.07, and no it's not faster than my averages for all runs or best on my SRT10 so it isn't sour grapes, just bullshit.

oldguy

Yup and.
LNF.jpg

Please study physics!
problems.jpg

Attachments

• 808-super-dog.jpg
    808-super-dog.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 31
So that is why that Hemi was so fast.......I did have a little help

MG42pillbox said:
And you might own a Viper truck but no amount of posts will prove it...

Dont make sense why your posting if theres nothin I can tell you to make you understand physics, unless you just like telling yourself you right all the time “in frontâ€￾ of people on the internet. I will still try one more time because its fun...

25" tire tires on all 4, 17" wheels + some weight reduction + 5.7 hemi with many bolt ons, + good conditions = 13.08 1/4 mile... And thats reality no matter how much you wish it wasnt.

Add "what a dumbass" to my previous "this is bullshit".

oldguy

fast_qc_hemi said:
Anyway you slice it, He is fast.

That is true. There are so many Hemi Ram's around here I can throw a rock with my eyes closede and hit one:D . An SRT 10 is a different story though :rock: .

Gaboon said:
That is true. There are so many Hemi Ram's around here I can throw a rock with my eyes closede and hit one:D . An SRT 10 is a different story though :rock: .

I never said the truck was better.... :)

Back