#131 Black Supercharged R/C For Sale

Partially finished Venom hood from Stinker also goes with the truck.

how much boost are you running? has the fuel system been upgraded or messed with? you mentioned that the clutch needs replaced soon, what exactly does that mean? do you have any slicks that comes with the purchase of the truck?

wheredwhogo? said:
how much boost are you running? has the fuel system been upgraded or messed with? you mentioned that the clutch needs replaced soon, what exactly does that mean? do you have any slicks that comes with the purchase of the truck?

Have only ran the stock pulley 7-8 PSI with the stock tune. Engine runs real strong :rock:

I put a centerforce clutch in and ran it at the track once and now it's slipping.

Yeah, I do have some Eagle 17X10 with M&H DR's mounted. They still have some good tread. :burnout:

wheredwhogo? said:
good deal...do you know who installed the paxton? any fuel system changes, etc?

It was installed by Lance Keck at Paxton in Oxnard, California...

It was used as the prototype for all SRT-10 trucks... For those who need an explanation.... It was the first truck to have a Paxton and all the other Paxton kits made for production on the SRT-10 truck are reproductions of this one.

D

This is the first time my seeing a detailed close up of #131.. WOW.. She's a bute.. The motor looks hott in black. I sure wish I could bring her back to Houston where she was before. BUT TREAT HER WAAAY BETTER THIS TIME!:mad:

Django said:
That would be sweet..... But, I couldn't pay for the gas- let alone the truck....:dontknow:

D

Why did you sell her Tim? I dont know the history here:dontknow: but that truck has some passion in her:congrats:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Why did you sell her Tim? I dont know the history here:dontknow: but that truck has some passion in her:congrats:

thewelshm

I sold her when I went broke in real estate.......... Thanks for reminding me....

D

Django said:
I sold her when I went broke in real estate.......... Thanks for reminding me....

D

Man, I,m sorry to hear that being in real estate My self more as Nadines hobby than a living. Apparently you were an investor:dontknow: As Trump said "it came to fast the 1st time" He enjoyed it more the 2nd.

Good luck Mate.

P

thewelshm

When I sold her, I couldn't even look back to watch her rolling up into the transport van (enclosed).

I put my heart into this truck... And Todd made it even better....

Someone is going to score, big time......

D

THEWELSHM said:
Man, I,m sorry to hear that being in real estate My self more as Nadines hobby than a living. Apparently you were an investor:dontknow: As Trump said "it came to fast the 1st time" He enjoyed it more the 2nd.

Good luck Mate.

P

thewelshm

there are some killer deals in FL now. i am going to try and buy a lot down there this winter. what areas do you deal in?

Django said:
When I sold her, I couldn't even look back to watch her rolling up into the transport van (enclosed).

I put my heart into this truck... And Todd made it even better....

Someone is going to score, big time......

D

i still remember you driving that beast up to bakersfield. one hell of a clean truck.

BTW tim, i noticed you did not post in my so cal gtg thread. I would like to have ya there, perhaps you could give ol mike brady a call and him show up as well.

FerrariTruck said:
i still remember you driving that beast up to bakersfield. one hell of a clean truck.

BTW tim, i noticed you did not post in my so cal gtg thread. I would like to have ya there, perhaps you could give ol mike brady a call and him show up as well.

Bro, I'm a full time caregiver for Lynette until further notice...... I even work full-time from home...... There's no way....

But thanks for thinking of me......

D

Django said:
Bro, I'm a full time caregiver for Lynette until further notice...... I even work full-time from home...... There's no way....

But thanks for thinking of me......

D

always tim, but lynette comes first:congrats:

FerrariTruck said:

I'll give Mike a call for ya bud, and see if he will pop in on the forum, he was on a week or so ago, jsut to see what was going on.

Yeah, he called me last night. Seems like a pretty good dude:rock: Said he would be state side in December.

Yo...can you PM me what you would like to get for it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back