#131 Black Supercharged R/C For Sale

He might be talking about how you intentionally tossed the harmonic balancer off the end of the crankshaft............jerk.

pullin your leg hoss! hey did you ever sell that Z06?

Your Truck

I am very interested in your Truck. You can reach me at 817-933-0921. I live in Texas and I also have an SRT10 I just purchased, but I am looking for another play toy. If you could call me.

Thanks

my son has a 2008 honda ridgeline he would trade you straight up im sure its pretty much loaded up.

eddie102870 said:
my son has a 2008 honda ridgeline he would trade you straight up im sure its pretty much loaded up.

Eddie come on a ridgeline for a 10.....

tsmith3 said:
2004 #131 also known on this forum as Django2 is up for grabs. We have decided as a family to stay in Wyoming and not take the transfer to South Texas. Were buying a small business in town and the extra cash could come in handy.

I thought that it would be helpful to reiterate (repeat) why Todd is selling #131....

He needs cash to start a business......

Let's focus on that and the fact that this isn't a distressed sale... (In other words: He isn't absolutely forced to sell and would not be heartbroken if it didn't sell... He's not - pricewise- going to "GIVE it away")

K?

D

Guys, the reason I'm selling the truck is to take the money from the truck and invest it in a business my wife and I bought. We bought the local Rhino Linings dealership and were looking to expand it to do more industrial, commercial, home and mining applications. This is my plan to get out of the oilfield. I've had enough.

I'm looking to get 30K for the truck the way it sits. I would also consider partial trades ie.. Air compressor, portable generator, 28' trailer or a 3/4 to a 1 ton diesel truck.

tsmith3 said:
Guys, the reason I'm selling the truck is to take the money from the truck and invest it in a business my wife and I bought. We bought the local Rhino Linings dealership and were looking to expand it to do more industrial, commercial, home and mining applications. This is my plan to get out of the oilfield. I've had enough.

I'm looking to get 30K for the truck the way it sits. I would also consider partial trades ie.. Air compressor, portable generator, 28' trailer or a 3/4 to a 1 ton diesel truck.
look for auctions close to you. you can pick up good used stuff like that at heavy equipment or farm auctions for a song. just a suggestion.

eddie102870 said:
look for auctions close to you. you can pick up good used stuff like that at heavy equipment or farm auctions for a song. just a suggestion.

I'm hitting up a few in the next few weeks:rock: :rock:

Django said:
I thought that it would be helpful to reiterate (repeat) why Todd is selling #131....

He needs cash to start a business......

Let's focus on that and the fact that this isn't a distressed sale... (In other words: He isn't absolutely forced to sell and would not be heartbroken if it didn't sell... He's not - pricewise- going to "GIVE it away")

K?

D

Couldn't of said it better myself ;)

The Venom hood is now complete and will go on the truck next week :marchmellow: I thought that my painter threw it away as I haven't heard from him in months but to my surprise he got it done. I'll get some pics up when we get it on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back