#131 Black Supercharged R/C For Sale

I tried to PM you back but your box is full....lol

LoveThisTruck said:
Todd's always putting stuff in his box:dontknow: :elefant:

That elephant gets used more than Jenna Jameson's kitty.....:laugh:

Good luck with the sale Todd. If I wasn't so leary of work I would consider buying it. But I am still looking for work. I have a couple promising leads. Just got a call this morning for more personal info to do a driving record check. And people this is a very excellent truck. All mods are subtle but stand out and grab your attention.

SD2005Dustin said:
tsmith3... So would you sell the catback to the forums newest SRT-10 member. I just bought mine yesterday!!

I really don't want to part it out. If it doesn't sell I wouldn't be to heartbroken :D

omegaredsoul said:
WHERE DID YOU GET THE VIPER PUSH BUTTON AND THE VIPER TAILIGHTS..

Steve (SLH motorsports) from this forum supplied the lighted push button start button and I did the tail lights myself.

505'sFastestViper. said:
that was nice of you to wish him good luck!!!!!!
todd is after new ventures in life, sometimes that means things must wait or go at the time.

he has his priorities set, an is following what he thinks is best, i wish him all the luck in the world.

the truck is immaculate, it should go to a good home, someone will be very happy

Venom Power said:
This is the first time my seeing a detailed close up of #131.. WOW.. She's a bute.. The motor looks hott in black. I sure wish I could bring her back to Houston where she was before. BUT TREAT HER WAAAY BETTER THIS TIME!:mad:

whats that suppose to mean tony...you dont think i took care of it when i had it? i sold in the same immaculate condition i got it in...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back