158.1 at the Texas Mile

Yes i realize that but thats not the point.. like i said hes in a differnet world that im not even remotley interested in.. So on that note does not matter if he runs a 4 sec 1/4 at 310mph.. its a totally different machine so matters not to me.. think its great he is fast.. but could care less that he may happen to be faster than me in the 1/4...

yeah sounds just like the truck dumb is building...not even close to the stock truck just a modified dragster with a SRT-10 shell :chain:;)

yeah sounds just like the truck dumb is building...not even close to the stock truck just a modified dragster with a SRT-10 shell :chain:;)

We should all be on doms team he's shooting to break a lightning record and if you haven't noticed that gen 1 lightning is no different then Doms. He's setting the standard that performance guys want to try to achieve. Nobody else wants to go all out on these trucks and I respect him for that. I'm not ashamed to say I envy his build and you shouldn't bash him for it.

We should all be on doms team he's shooting to break a lightning record and if you haven't noticed that gen 1 lightning is no different then Doms. He's setting the standard that performance guys want to try to achieve. Nobody else wants to go all out on these trucks and I respect him for that. I'm not ashamed to say I envy his build and you shouldn't bash him for it.

He has to bash Dom, he has Tony's dick crammed up his ass like a puppeteers hand up a puppets....

I want too, but I can't afford too.

Every piece on Dom's truck is badass, this particular build is absolutely amazing. Between Justin and the chassis guy, the thing is incredible.

If it wasn't for guys like Dom that keep bring in new products to the table we wouldn't have half the stuff we have available to us now.

I would have put a strut front suspension in it and a full tube chassis front to back, but that's just me. I'm sure it was discussed and for a very good reason it wasn't done.

Pretty witty calling me dumb there sweet heart wanna hang out with me or what bro???

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I want too, but I can't afford too.

Every piece on Dom's truck is badass, this particular build is absolutely amazing. Between Justin and the chassis guy, the thing is incredible.

If it wasn't for guys like Dom that keep bring in new products to the table we wouldn't have half the stuff we have available to us now.

I would have put a strut front suspension in it and a full tube chassis front to back, but that's just me. I'm sure it was discussed and for a very good reason it wasn't done.

We built it to run in as many classes as possible!!

Thats ok your no longer in a real truck your in a full on dragster, your truck is as much srt10 as nascar cars are toyotas ... and honestly im not interested in tube chassis dragsters.. So you can run 400mph in the 1/4 and it wont bother me that your 1000x faster lol..

I liked your truck way better when you finished your first build,, that's when it was the best in my opinion..

Anyhow I was saying doesn't all the mile talk videos make ya wanna go run the mile has nothing to do with how fast you are in the 1/4 would be cool to see how fast you can go in the mile.. and see if you can hang with the big boys over there.. Apparently a new ford gt by psi ran 286 or so in Fl ... now thats moving..

I didn't build my truck to make videos in my neighborhood;)

He has to bash Dom, he has Tony's dick crammed up his ass like a puppeteers hand up a puppets....

Who does??

I didn't build my truck to make videos in my neighborhood;)

Last I checked you actually have made several videos of your truck in your neighbor hood..

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f10/made-video-25627/

There is a link to a thread you started with such a video lol..

I only shoot videos for the guys who want to see and hear what the truck sounds like.. nothing wrong with that..

And im building mine for the Texas Mile.. So we both have a different goal in mind.. I hope you get yours accomplished would love to see you wipe out the L records..

But your truck is nothing like mine and mine is nothing like yours, again you have a fully build drag machine with a srt shell,

I have a fully built srt10 and I wouldn't have it any other way.. thats the only reason I did not buy yours when you put it up for sale the 2nd time.. to tubed out and drag car style for me..

.. what your truck does is not in my interest .. . Now your original build the one in the video was.. that was sick..

this new one is sick in its own right quality of work and detail etc is amazing but just not for me..

Who does?

SRT dude, might disagree with you on somethimgs but I'll at least give you credit for being smart enough to not have tony rammed up your ass.

Looked up the safety regs for the mile, unbelievable how few there are, but you have seen the part about a roll cage made of 2.0"x.120" tubing right? The tube in doms truck is only 1 5/8

SRT dude, might disagree with you on somethimgs but I'll at least give you credit for being smart enough to not have tony rammed up your ass.

Looked up the safety regs for the mile, unbelievable how few there are, but you have seen the part about a roll cage made of 2.0"x.120" tubing right? The tube in doms truck is only 1 5/8

Seen the roll cage reg. did not pay attention to the specs maybe have to take a closer look

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back