158.1 at the Texas Mile

ya knows whats crazzy with this video is,, if you watch the track for burn out marks when the rear view is on.. and see just how far out the big boys are putting down power and bustin em loose ,,, when I was there this fall there were busas with NO2 out around the 1/4 mile blowin the rear tire off,, totally insane

Not really ill go faster then your standing mile run in the 1/4 mile ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Thats ok your no longer in a real truck your in a full on dragster, your truck is as much srt10 as nascar cars are toyotas ... and honestly im not interested in tube chassis dragsters.. So you can run 400mph in the 1/4 and it wont bother me that your 1000x faster lol..

I liked your truck way better when you finished your first build,, that's when it was the best in my opinion..

Anyhow I was saying doesn't all the mile talk videos make ya wanna go run the mile has nothing to do with how fast you are in the 1/4 would be cool to see how fast you can go in the mile.. and see if you can hang with the big boys over there.. Apparently a new ford gt by psi ran 286 or so in Fl ... now thats moving..

He is full of it hes running 12.2 1/4 there is no way hes stock or almost stock...

hes just screwing with us..

which he is having fun so why the hell not lol.

i dont care what he has done only wondering what power hes putting down for that speed to compare to the texas mile equation to see how close it came on his mile

I'm faster than that and pretty much stock bro. In a Quad Cab at that so its very feasible.

Congrats bro! Let's get some 3:08 gears in there and use 1-4th gear bud. More power multiplication and stronger gear. :rock:
Awesome accomplishment.

Ok you're right, he's doing something under the dash huh? Think Red should find a closer location for whatever switch it is :D
I normally just turn my Dilithium Crystals on at the start line, then let the DCCM(Dilithium Crystal Control Module) activate @ 3000rpm and hang on, a great strategy for the 1/4 mile, not the mile though. The DCCM cuts power due to low LCP(lithium control pressure) near the 3/4 mile mark. Without the power of the Dilithium Crystals the old v-10 bogs and losses speed.

My first attempted solution was to hot wire the DCHM(Dilithium Crystal Heating Module) to the on position for the entire staging/mile run. The results were minimal. The second solution was to hit Dilithium Crystal master switch as soon as I could after hitting 3 gear. Problem solved, warp speed achieved! I

The Houston guys know who I use for mods, he not popular with the interweb folks so I keep my mouth shut. (I don't need to defend my self to caveman)

I'll pop my hood for 5k cash....

Last edited:
Thats ok your no longer in a real truck your in a full on dragster, your truck is as much srt10 as nascar cars are toyotas ... and honestly im not interested in tube chassis dragsters.. So you can run 400mph in the 1/4 and it wont bother me that your 1000x faster lol..

I liked your truck way better when you finished your first build,, that's when it was the best in my opinion..

Anyhow I was saying doesn't all the mile talk videos make ya wanna go run the mile has nothing to do with how fast you are in the 1/4 would be cool to see how fast you can go in the mile.. and see if you can hang with the big boys over there.. Apparently a new ford gt by psi ran 286 or so in Fl ... now thats moving..
You realize that in order to legally run the speeds his truck is capable of it HAS to have a chassis like it does, it's not an option....

I normally just turn my Dilithium Crystals on at the start line, then let the DCCM(Dilithium Crystal Control Module) activate @ 3000rpm and hang on, a great strategy for the 1/4 mile, not the mile though. The DCCM cuts power due to low LCP(lithium control pressure) near the 3/4 mile mark. Without the power of the Dilithium Crystals the old v-10 bogs and losses speed.
I recommend activating at 2681 RPM for mile runs. Any more and it bogs, just like you were experiencing. Any less and it fries the tires for the entire mile. Also, pay particular attention to the temperature of the DCCMMBWHC (Dilithium Crystal Control Module Mounting Bracket Wiring Harness Cover). I found that a change of just a few degrees really effected power above 5000 RPM. Great run, BTW.

The Houston guys know who I use for mods, he not popular with the interweb folks so I keep my mouth shut. (I don't need to defend my self to caveman)
I'm truly a little embarrassed by this statement because not only do I not recognize your screen name, but I didn't realize I had a reputation for hating on builders. :eek: Maybe you could reply here, or shoot me a PM reminding me where I went wrong?

Anyway, thanks for posting your results.

You realize that in order to legally run the speeds his truck is capable of it HAS to have a chassis like it does, it's not an option....

Yes i realize that but thats not the point.. like i said hes in a differnet world that im not even remotley interested in.. So on that note does not matter if he runs a 4 sec 1/4 at 310mph.. its a totally different machine so matters not to me.. think its great he is fast.. but could care less that he may happen to be faster than me in the 1/4...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back