158.1 at the Texas Mile

None, just a nice red button and the toughest v-10 dodge ever built. Some fear less shifting. No real mods thought, I rebuilt the transmission, rear end, got a pos steel drive shaft. Tires were key, fresh bfg g-force... and some fresh brakes.

Attachments

• P3230185 (2).JPG
    P3230185 (2).JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 54
  • quartermile158.jpg
    quartermile158.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 42
I dont think so,, I think big nana ran 161 or 163 something like that, with a stock motor as far as i recall ,,

147.8 for the Big Nana

awesome. ill be there next time. What did they charge to run?

250ish a car. We had two cars, and a rv for about 500 for the weekend. Register early, it fills up quick.

Fire suit, fire extinguisher, sfi gloves and shoes, sfi car helmet, nothing in the vehicle including radar detectors, floor mats, gps(they are big on loose items). Tire check(speed speed rated w+), and you may have to remove a tire during tech to check your brakes are at +50%....

Watching my video its about 35 seconds at WOT, it feels like forever. The heat coming off the truck after each run in incredible.

Last edited:
None, just a nice red button and the toughest v-10 dodge ever built. Some fear less shifting. No real mods thought, I rebuilt the transmission, rear end, got a pos steel drive shaft. Tires were key, fresh bfg g-force... and some fresh brakes.

Hey Red, so no list of mods thats ok, any idea what kinda power you put down?

However it does sound like non-stock exhaust.

However it does sound like non-stock exhaust.

He is full of it hes running 12.2 1/4 there is no way hes stock or almost stock...

hes just screwing with us..

which he is having fun so why the hell not lol.

i dont care what he has done only wondering what power hes putting down for that speed to compare to the texas mile equation to see how close it came on his mile

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back