#1900 Running Again

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally I picked her up from the tranny shop this morning. Finally, she moved more than several feet on her own power since her 5th and 6th gears took a dump on a Florida highway during our PCB festivities. Finally, I could feel comfortable with posting up in here as much as I did in the past.

After a T-56 stage 2 rebuild, a new throw-out bearing, a new CF clutch (thanks to JMB Justin) and a new 'stock' flywheel (the Fidanza was a wreck), and some legal action against a certain warranty company that tried to ditch out on covering the $6,000.00 bill, I was leary driving her today.... Probably because I know there is a new clutch present and I have to take it easier than I normally do on her for the next 800 miles. I still have to put her front bumper on, clear off the 6 months of accumulated dust and cobwebs and change all of her fluids. I don't want to do anymore mods other than finally having some 4.56 gears installed that I've been holding on to. I already know for sure that I will never race her. I have a set of DR's with 17" wheels that I never used that I will soon toss up for sale. I will post up some pictures of her when I get her washed and polished up like she so desperately needs.

I would also like to extend another sincere thanks to all of those that helped out during my time in need.:D

farm out:rock: :rock: :rock: right arm :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

thought it was 500 miles on the break in:dontknow: :dontknow:

Sorry if I didn't know the story, was wondering where you've been, Antnee. Well a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, big guy. Glad everything worked out (I guess)...........yeah, I'm going to stop racing my 10 too.:p

About time :rock: :rock:
Get her washed up.

Glad to hear she's back Rollin again. You bringing her back to panama in may, right?

PM me the name of the ins co you are dealing with. I am dealing with one right now...

"never race her" are you fawking kidding me? These trucks were ment to be raced... You poocie!

All kidding aside I'm glad you got her up and running again. Take it easy on the garage queen for the first 800 miles, and be patient since it will probably take you 6-8 month to clock 800 miles. LMFAO :D

Back