1972 Dodge Van - 2005 SRT10 V10 Swap

I look forward to finishing the swap and having it running, then adding the twin turbos down the road :) I think I'm going to need a little more tire under the rear to hook... lol

twin Precision 6766 turbos... :)

Where are you going to mount those twins??

Sweet van, but I don't like the colors. If you like it thats all that matters.:rock:

Any interior pics??

Interior is currently gutted! and the colors I do like, Blazing Copper on top and Sandstone Metallic on bottom. She was originally "Tigerlilly Metallic" and the copper is homage to that. Grew up with her that color so it will stay! :) Once I get the 5 point roll bar in place and cleaned up and the Corbeau race seats installed, I'll update with some interior pics. :)

As for the mounting, the twins will mount underneath on either side of the transmission, along with Air to Water IC's and heat exchangers, all hidden underneath. So she'll be a little "sleeperish" when all said and done. :)

Last edited:
A Viper engine in a van. Pure Genius. I looked in the dictionary & by the word sleeper it had a picture of your van. Boy could I have fun with that on the streets, I mean strip. Good luck with your future upgrades & keep us updated.

If you check the photo bucket link in the first post, ther are plenty of pics :)

Last edited:
The review will read:

"Not much leg room for front seat passengers but man does she haul ass!!!"

What a thing of beauty. I mean seriously.... gorgeous. You should build a plexiglass engine cover with lights so you can constantly stare at the engine when your at a stop light. :)

What a thing of beauty. I mean seriously.... gorgeous. You should build a plexiglass engine cover with lights so you can constantly stare at the engine when your at a stop light. :)

Lol that's what I said! Definitely too nice to put a doghouse over

Still working on it

My work situation has been pretty bad over the last year, so she is still waiting on me to get more done. She will get finished eventually though, promise! Thankfully i bought most of the parts when i had money lol

Interesting build, I just began restoring a '72 Econoline E-100 and I couldn't imagine trying to fit the long Viper engine under the dog house!

Im still enjoying that rear axle! Lol Glad to see you are making progress on this!

Just a minor update, back working and have been for the last year as a temp them got hired full time last June. Van work is slowly progressing. Set up Fuel tank for dual hangers for the twin Aeromotive Stealth 340 pumps (1 on each hangar but setting it up so each hangar could potentially hold 2 pumps each). Also modified the factory fuel rails for middle (between 2nd and 3rd injector) -8AN Feed and -8AN Return out the front end (where it used to cross over, will feed back to Aeromotive return style boost referencing regulator). Still chugging away little by little, really need to get her on a lift to plumb up the fuel system, get the cooling system finished and re-plumb the front passenger brake line I removed from the engine cross member (so it can be taken out without undoing the brakes in the future). Lots of little things! I'll keep posting as I get more done now that things ought to be moving in that direction again! :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back