1st SE GTG pics/vids......

flchub said:
i have to agree this was hands down the best gtg i've been to,although someone could have brought me more pineapple juice sat nite!
no one was sober enough to make it to the store and back:D

I think we should all thank each other, everyone had a part in this one, from charcoal runs:D to beer runs:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

oh and for those that run, this should give yuns some idea of 1/4 times

1/8=1/4
7.6=11.70
7.8=12.01
7.9=12.17
8.0=12.32
8.1=12.47
8.2=12.63
8.3=12.78
8.4=12.94
8.5=13.09
8.6=13.24
8.7=13.40
8.8=13.55
8.9=13.71
9.0=13.86
9.1=14.01
9.2=14.17
9.3=14.32
9.4=14.48
9.5=14.63
9.6=14.78
9.7=14.84
9.8=15.09

Borden3srt said:
Before I spew anymore stories I do want to thank those that organized this event. been to several gtg's, but this took the cake!! (no offense to previous gtg's)

Thanks to Eddie & Tony for everything, and it was nice to finally meet you!! you rock!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FstJack, thanks for coming to this. I am sure you have had your part in this event as well, so, thank you. you are a riot. just don't understand why you took the numbers off the rental car.:dontknow: :dontknow: ;)

To the new people I met(Clint, Greg, Mark, Speed Racer, Jim, Damir, C21????, Ernie, Paul, Justin, Gman, EMT, JeffBoyette, Joe, and all the family members, it was great. truly great people!! I know I have missed someone, but I am bad with names. lucky I remembered as many as I did.

and we only managed to break 1 truck.

Borden,

It was very nice to meet you and all the other folks that I got a chance see in person this weekend.

I can take no credit for this , it was all Tony and Eddie.

They put it together, and made it all happen, as far as I know. They did a great job.

I want to thank EMT for feeding us all at the track, with the "HOT ROD B-B-Q".

I just had a ball all weekend, laughed untill my sides hurt, then laughed some more.

I am going to burry this way down deep as I don't want to hurt anybodys feelings including my own. This was the most fun GTG I have experianced so far. But they just keep getting better and better and I have not been to them all.

FSTJACK said:
Borden,

It was very nice to meet you and all the other folks that I got a chance see in person this weekend.

They put it together, and made it all happen, as far as I know. They did a great job.

I just had a ball all weekend, laughed untill my sides hurt, then laughed some more.

I am going to burry this way down deep as I don't want to hurt anybodys feelings including my own. This was the most fun GTG I have experianced so far. But they just keep getting better and better and I have not been to them all.[/QUOTE]
thats cause stinker violated you when you went to bed early every night.:D

For the people that missed this GTG

I am sorry:D

every day was new:rock: nobody got ill, mad, or pissed:D

we only had one truck break:burnout:

Everyone was considerate of others:rock:

up in the morning at 9 am and to bed at 3 am:D

enough fun to make bill clinton laugh:elefant:

We had the ocean, skis, friends, food, fun, laughin, hot ladies:D :p even a hooker from Ga:nurse:

The time at the Nats didnt hold a candle the this past one guys, so if we get to do the Panama GTG II, dont miss it:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

eddie102870 said:
FSTJACK said:
Borden,

I am going to burry this way down deep as I don't want to hurt anybodys feelings including my own. This was the most fun GTG I have experianced so far. But they just keep getting better and better and I have not been to them all.[/QUOTE]
thats cause stinker violated you when you went to bed early every night.:D

LOLOLOL sure it wasnt tiger Woods:D

start saving now september will be here before you know it and the 3 room condos could hold 4 folks plus a couple. two rooms had 2 beds in them and the other had a king size so room fair could be reasonable.

eddie102870 said:
start saving now september will be here before you know it and the 3 room condos could hold 4 folks plus a couple. two rooms had 2 beds in them and the other had a king size so room fair could be reasonable.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

heck borden even had a plasma TV:mad:

bastage:p

flchub said:
i have to agree this was hands down the best gtg i've been to,although someone could have brought me more pineapple juice sat nite!

Leave it to chub to be asking for more juice!!!!:rock: :rock:

Borden3srt said:
man, the room i had, had 2 beds in the one room, kings in the other 2, a fold out sofa, and 2 bedrooms had bunk beds in the closets. and plasma tv's. never watched much though.
that room was nice:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back