1st SE GTG pics/vids......

I want to say that I have really enjoyed reading this thread, looking at all the pics and videos. I there are probably more pics and videos to come. More stories for sure. This thread and others like it is what this forum is all about. The fellowship, friendship and competition on the track. I know GTGs like this was the goal of Jack and Patrick when they started it.
Keeping posting up because for those of us who could not attend, makes us feel apart of the FAMILY. It inspires us to strive to make the next GTG, so we can meet everyone, take pics and videos and become a part of history with the stories that will be told, whether or not there true or not. Maybe true but stretch a little.
I want to thank every one of you who attended this GTG and are now sharing it with the rest of us. I hope I can attend the next one.

:rock:

Borden3srt said:
love to meet you at the next one ken. btw, nothin' but truth in my stories. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :D tryin' to get the vids loaded now. takes a long time when there are about 30 of them.

Cant wait, vids tend to reveal it all :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

Look forward to meeting you, already saving the money for the next one and will just have to wait :bebored:

Georgia Ken said:
I want to say that I have really enjoyed reading this thread, looking at all the pics and videos. I there are probably more pics and videos to come. More stories for sure. This thread and others like it is what this forum is all about. The fellowship, friendship and competition on the track. I know GTGs like this was the goal of Jack and Patrick when they started it.
Keeping posting up because for those of us who could not attend, makes us feel apart of the FAMILY. It inspires us to strive to make the next GTG, so we can meet everyone, take pics and videos and become a part of history with the stories that will be told, whether or not there true or not. Maybe true but stretch a little.
I want to thank every one of you who attended this GTG and are now sharing it with the rest of us. I hope I can attend the next one.

:rock:
Ditto for me . So well put. I will be closed for the next GTG even if its a busy weekend. Man, i'm so glad you guy & gals had so much fun <GRIN>

you have no idea:D its the things that "arent" mentioned that made it a blast!!!

I wonder if Scrambler's crank handle had a funny feel to it?:D

MOO-MOO.jpg

I made it home finally, had a mishap in missisippi (my fault), and didnt get home until late last night. Going to try and catch up with emails and orders today and then post up my pics ASAP. We all had an excellent time, great people and great racing! Megan is still recovering, she most likely has some broken bones in her foot, but she always tries to be a bad ass about that stuff and never complained. Dad and I are recovering from lack of sleep, and mom is enjoying her sunburn. I'll post pics ASAP, it was great to see and meet everyone!!!!
Justin

Justin draag that badass woman of yours to the doc and get her fixed up bo:rock:
Ya'll are an awesome couple:rock: :rock:

hope the misshap wasnt a bad one.

Oh and ya socket is on its way:D

Oh wow thanks Jack just noticed the screen name change! No mo Chef-Greg now fastfood!

I just wanted to say Thank You to all:D . I have never been the “New Guyâ€￾ and welcomed so much as I was this past weekend. Eddie and Tony you guys are top notch:rock: :rock: ! Me and Kristee enjoyed every ones company. Ernie & Mary I hope all is well with the truck! Clint I am glad to see you made it home, Steve very generous of you to share the skis.:rock: :rock: Jack & Betty you guys know we love you! Kung Foo Panda and Courtney you guys are awesome. Jack I loved the Moo Moo and it was great to meet you. Chef Greg your cooking skills we tremendous (IN 50 Mile hr winds). And every one that was there we couldn’t have had a better time with out you. I can’t wait till the next one. Oh yeah Dawn Kristee wants her five bucks!! :D :D

Stinker said:
could I get a stack of pancakes , ham and hasbrowns to go?:p
Would you like them with or without the server's tooth. Damn with everyone working there you couldn't make a complete set of teeth.LOLOL We now know why Waffle House in Kanapolis is short staffed:D

Wow Borden you type more than you talk. Was a great time and thanks for gettin the room & waverunners. Was a blast roomin up with everyone.

Chub I'm glad you ran out of juice!!! Borden would have lost his security deposit from a bad case of swamp a$$LOLOLOL Love ya like a brother when ya sober :)

GriffsSRT said:
I just wanted to say Thank You to all:D . I have never been the “New Guyâ€￾ and welcomed so much as I was this past weekend. Eddie and Tony you guys are top notch:rock: :rock: ! Me and Kristee enjoyed every ones company. Ernie & Mary I hope all is well with the truck! Clint I am glad to see you made it home, Steve very generous of you to share the skis.:rock: :rock: Jack & Betty you guys know we love you! Kung Foo Panda and Courtney you guys are awesome. Jack I loved the Moo Moo and it was great to meet you. Chef Greg your cooking skills we tremendous (IN 50 Mile hr winds). And every one that was there we couldn’t have had a better time with out you. I can’t wait till the next one. Oh yeah Dawn Kristee wants her five bucks!! :D :D
she said to come clean the house and she will give you a blank check:D

I hope he didn't loose the gulf cart ---he was also towing jet ski's

finally got to see a video of me running. all with stinker though lost both of them....lol

Back