1st SE GTG pics/vids......

Stinker said:
needds a shifter or someone to shift it for him:p

Stinker.... whats this I heard that you got whooped by a stock Mercury rental , soccermom type truck? HMMMMM , Well?1

Borden3srt said:
here are all the videos...... feel free to view. it is open to everyone.

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/borden3/?albumview=link&special_track=nav_album_album

About pissed my pant's when I hit "Where do Croissants come from"...too funny

Thanks for all the vid and pic's... look's like a hoot.
EMT/SRT thanks for representin...SPFR... :rock:
Believe me I wish I was there...:dontknow: Shit happens:( I hope the next one I can make.
Great to see no major isssues, and once again we find out what great people we have here at the VTCOA...

Thanks everyone for the vids/pics.:rock: :rock: :rock:

What a collection of trucks!

Roe, Paxton, twin turbo's, NOS, Hennessey, and a Roe with an Intercooler!

All kinds of great pics, all kinds of great comments about great people...

And even a whole string of good comments about FLChub...guess I am going to have to meet this man...and get to know him.

Thanks for all the Vids and pics...those of us that sat at home really appreciate the great recaps.

Prof said:
What a collection of trucks!

Roe, Paxton, twin turbo's, NOS, Hennessey, and a Roe with an Intercooler!

All kinds of great pics, all kinds of great comments about great people...

And even a whole string of good comments about FLChub...guess I am going to have to meet this man...and get to know him.

Thanks for all the Vids and pics...those of us that sat at home really appreciate the great recaps.

What about us stockers?:D :p

moparracing said:
eddie, tell me more about this roe intercooler you've got ??

did it change anything ?

I think it was from 1 fast400's deal, the truck ran about the same when hot, but once cooled off after an hour it ran like a banshee:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
21 CTSRT said:
What's wrong with your tranny:dontknow:

I had the wrong dealer try to fix it. They fixed the problem i took it to them for but after got it back 3rd and 4th scrape if i try to shift halfway fast. I tryed to take it back again but they wont touch my truck and voided my warranty while they were at it.

You need to publish the name of that dealership.

Sounds as if it is one to avoid.

audobon chrysler in henderson, KY where the viper sits high in the sky. I talked to the owner and shop manager and they wont fix what they messed up and said no one will touch my truck thanks to them.

Some of the Dealers are just plain a**holes. Tell them to kiss your a**!!!

Hey Prof, You have GOT to come to the next Panama City GTG, you would love it !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back