1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

Roz-SRT said:
Alright, I don't even know where to start. This GTG was a helluva good time. I wanna thank everyone, and I mean EVERYONE - even those that didn't attend. :eek: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks to those for intiating, organizing, and getting this thing together. If it wasn't for that, this whole ordeal would have been like pissing in Chub's huge cassarole dish of fruity pebbles. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Jack-n-Betty: You guys were great company at the condo. You guys are great people and are my adopted parents!!! :D We just enjoy the heck out of you guys. We love you two to death! Jack - congrats on smacking everyone around at the track!!! Nice driving!

Mark-n-Christy: We love you two like long lost brothers & sisters. You're tons-o-fun and even more fun to look at!!! :D :nurse: Y'all's company is awesome!!!

Stankaroni: Thanks for everything! You're still a sumbitch. You f*ckin kissed me!!! You're a fuckin loon and I love ya for it. I've got another friend for life. I'll let you blow me anytime you want. ;) :D

Eddie-n-Dawn: You're good genuine people with hearts of gold. And you some crazy SOB's to boot!!! I love hangin' around you guys, you're shit-tons of fun. Eddie, I had no f8ckin' idea a Jet Ski would jump that high, and I no idea I cornholed ya. I obviously wasn't doing you any good!!! :D :D :D :D

Jack: Twas a pleasure meeting you my friend, I've been looking foward to that day for a long long time. Don't worry, I still got a little red rocket for ya and your camo caftan or whatever the f*ck you called it!!!! Thanks for creating the site since it's obviously what brought us all together. I gotta give ya a great big thanks for loaning me your superduper limited edition Official VTCOA bottle opener! That thing made my weekend and I was honored to make use of it!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Borden: Great to see ya again bro. Thanks for bringin' those jet ski's too. Those things are a ton-o-fun and I had NO IDEA those RXP's were that fast. You and Scoot were't bullshittin'! It makes perfect sense to own the Fast Production Truck and the Fasted Production Jetski. You're a ton of fun bro, and you got me addicted to that damn Lime Tequila. I am forever changed!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ernie-n-Mary: It great to see you two again too!!! I'm still hate that your truck broke!!! :eek: You had a great attitude about it though, and I can't wait to see ya's again! It was a shit-ton of fun givin' your daughter's BF a good ribbin - the gay boy!!!! He won't ever be the same after experiencing this crowd!!! :hahaha: :dontknow: :p :D :D

Clit: It was great to finally meet ya. Clit, you're a totally different clit in person. You got a great sense of humor and it's lots of fun whippin yer ass at the track!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D (Please refer to sig ;) )

EMT/SRT-n-EMT's Dad: Thanks for preparing lunch for us at the track. That very hospitable, and greatly appreciated - and some damn kickass food to boot!!! It was great to meet you, and you're right, no one gives ya shit if you don't race!!! :D :D

Scoot: Glad ya came out to meet us at Ken's work!! :p It was great to see ya again, it had been about 5 months too long! I love ya bro, and it always great to see ya. I can't wait to come down and party with you and Alexis!! (Well, mainly Alexis :p :D :D :D ) I wish you could have made the trip down!

Georgia Ken: Great to meet ya dude. Thanks for taking some time out and allowing us at your work!!!! :p :D I wish ya could have made it down with us!! I look forward to Pinks though. That's gonna be a ton-o-fun too!!! :rock:

Chef-Greg: Congrats on the little one bro, and congrats on kickin' ass at the track. Thanks for the eats on Fri night those burgers were PERFECT!!!! Nice and warm pink center!!!!!

And Last But Definately Not Least: Thanks to Corteney for making the trip with me!! You made this GTG a f*ckin blast. I know you were sceptical at first, but I know you had as much fun as I did. You know I love your company and this GTG wouldn't have been the same without ya. :love: :love: :love:

To the rest of ya's: Just because I didn't mention ya, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy your company!!! :mad: :D :D :D I had a great time with everyone that attended in some way shape or form. This GTG was by far the best ever (no offense to previously attended GTG's). Whenever SE GTG II is in the works, you can bet your ass I'll do it again. Those that didn't make it this time, you had better be there!!! These GTG's are what this forum is ALL ABOUT. Having good times with good friends is totally priceless. I honestly could have given two shits if we didn't drive the trucks, my favorite part was coming back to the condo's and drinkin' beer(s) and sharing stories and experiences. I made friends for life, and that it was "did it" for me. You couldn't ask for a greater group of people.

Cheers!!! :cheers: :beer:

:congrats: :hello: :top: :party:

Roz-SRT said:
Alright, I don't even know where to start. This GTG was a helluva good time. I wanna thank everyone, and I mean EVERYONE - even those that didn't attend. :eek: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks to those for intiating, organizing, and getting this thing together. If it wasn't for that, this whole ordeal would have been like pissing in Chub's huge cassarole dish of fruity pebbles. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Jack-n-Betty: You guys were great company at the condo. You guys are great people and are my adopted parents!!! :D We just enjoy the heck out of you guys. We love you two to death! Jack - congrats on smacking everyone around at the track!!! Nice driving!

Mark-n-Christy: We love you two like long lost brothers & sisters. You're tons-o-fun and even more fun to look at!!! :D :nurse: Y'all's company is awesome!!!

Stankaroni: Thanks for everything! You're still a sumbitch. You f*ckin kissed me!!! You're a fuckin loon and I love ya for it. I've got another friend for life. I'll let you blow me anytime you want. ;) :D

Eddie-n-Dawn: You're good genuine people with hearts of gold. And you some crazy SOB's to boot!!! I love hangin' around you guys, you're shit-tons of fun. Eddie, I had no f8ckin' idea a Jet Ski would jump that high, and I no idea I cornholed ya. I obviously wasn't doing you any good!!! :D :D :D :D

Jack: Twas a pleasure meeting you my friend, I've been looking foward to that day for a long long time. Don't worry, I still got a little red rocket for ya and your camo caftan or whatever the f*ck you called it!!!! Thanks for creating the site since it's obviously what brought us all together. I gotta give ya a great big thanks for loaning me your superduper limited edition Official VTCOA bottle opener! That thing made my weekend and I was honored to make use of it!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Borden: Great to see ya again bro. Thanks for bringin' those jet ski's too. Those things are a ton-o-fun and I had NO IDEA those RXP's were that fast. You and Scoot were't bullshittin'! It makes perfect sense to own the Fast Production Truck and the Fasted Production Jetski. You're a ton of fun bro, and you got me addicted to that damn Lime Tequila. I am forever changed!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ernie-n-Mary: It great to see you two again too!!! I'm still hate that your truck broke!!! :eek: You had a great attitude about it though, and I can't wait to see ya's again! It was a shit-ton of fun givin' your daughter's BF a good ribbin - the gay boy!!!! He won't ever be the same after experiencing this crowd!!! :hahaha: :dontknow: :p :D :D

Clit: It was great to finally meet ya. Clit, you're a totally different clit in person. You got a great sense of humor and it's lots of fun whippin yer ass at the track!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D (Please refer to sig ;) )

EMT/SRT-n-EMT's Dad: Thanks for preparing lunch for us at the track. That very hospitable, and greatly appreciated - and some damn kickass food to boot!!! It was great to meet you, and you're right, no one gives ya shit if you don't race!!! :D :D

Scoot: Glad ya came out to meet us at Ken's work!! :p It was great to see ya again, it had been about 5 months too long! I love ya bro, and it always great to see ya. I can't wait to come down and party with you and Alexis!! (Well, mainly Alexis :p :D :D :D ) I wish you could have made the trip down!

Georgia Ken: Great to meet ya dude. Thanks for taking some time out and allowing us at your work!!!! :p :D I wish ya could have made it down with us!! I look forward to Pinks though. That's gonna be a ton-o-fun too!!! :rock:

Chef-Greg: Congrats on the little one bro, and congrats on kickin' ass at the track. Thanks for the eats on Fri night those burgers were PERFECT!!!! Nice and warm pink center!!!!!

And Last But Definately Not Least: Thanks to Corteney for making the trip with me!! You made this GTG a f*ckin blast. I know you were sceptical at first, but I know you had as much fun as I did. You know I love your company and this GTG wouldn't have been the same without ya. :love: :love: :love:

To the rest of ya's: Just because I didn't mention ya, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy your company!!! :mad: :D :D :D I had a great time with everyone that attended in some way shape or form. This GTG was by far the best ever (no offense to previously attended GTG's). Whenever SE GTG II is in the works, you can bet your ass I'll do it again. Those that didn't make it this time, you had better be there!!! These GTG's are what this forum is ALL ABOUT. Having good times with good friends is totally priceless. I honestly could have given two shits if we didn't drive the trucks, my favorite part was coming back to the condo's and drinkin' beer(s) and sharing stories and experiences. I made friends for life, and that it was "did it" for me. You couldn't ask for a greater group of people.

Cheers!!! :cheers: :beer:

I'm sooooo lonely:( and still dont have my voice back yet!!!:D

FATJACK said:
Long-winded bastige!!!!
he's as bad as a baptist preacher, cant wait for this to happen again, i still feel like i was raped on a jetski by a little short bastage:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back