1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The first of a long line of National GTG's for 2008 are soon to start!!

The first Southeast GTG will be in Panama city Florida

This should give Texas, louisiana, alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North carolina, and Florida guys a GTG to attend

There will Be a rental of a local 1/8 mile track just for us with the following classes
Show
Stock 500rwhp or less
mildly stock 500-750 rwhp
unlimited 750 rwhp and above

with trophy's in each class

There possibly will be T-shirts for the event also

We will be right on the beach for activities, cook out, and plenty of nightlife and world class restraunts!!

Eddie has some Dates to go with and Rice Allready has us a track picked out I believe, so they can post up that info, with more on accomidations to come.

And it has been basically verified, Fstjack and Nowwhat may attend if possible.

This is not jsut for the Southeast members, all can attend, the more you attend, the better your points standings for the finnally at the mopar Nats:rock:

If everyone wants also we can start a list of attendies

General Information
most people are getting there thursday the 10th of april. this is going to go through the 13th. schedule of events are most arrive on thurs. the 10th., fri. the 11th will be spent mainly on the beach riding jet skis and jet boats, cooking out, relaxing, drinking, or whatever. there are a bunch of us(me included) bringing them(jet skis). Sat. the 12th we have the track from 9am. until dusk. it is our track reserved for members only.

Payment Information
to race it is going to cost $125.00, and to attend and show it is $30.00. I put you on the list. if you have paypal you can send the money to this account:
[email protected]

if you don't have paypal you can send it to this address:

Eddie Whitehead
138 Robert E Lee Way
Eufaula,Al.36027

this member is collecting the money and paying for the track.

Track Information
the link to the track is here
www.breakawaydragway.com
this will give you the address and such for it.

Hotel Information
Moonspinner
3 bedroom 3 bath beachside
$709.81 3 nights
$923.33 4 nights

2 bedroom 2 bath
$584.18 3 nights
$759.38 4 nights

i asked about the 4 nights for the ones who wanted to come in early, these prices include the cleaning fee which is well worth it.
www.moonspinner.com 1-800-223-3947

" Ok this is the main reason we thought this place woud be the best place to stay.
One, its secure, has a gated fenced in area, with a security officer.
Its at the end of the "strip" only one building between it and the end of the strip.
Plus while we are playing on the beach andin the water with the ski's and boats, if anyone has to drop a "snickers" bar they want have to do it in the ocean.
Plus its ocean front, and a lil away from the young hot cruizin spot, so if we get a tad,,"wild" or drinky poo then we want be bothering anyone, just a hundred yards from the condo's is open area.
The trucks will be safe, the equipment will be safe, and uh, we will be safe from the "bar"situation"
And if you buddy up a few couples, then you want be spending a fortune on a killer room.
4 people in a 2 bedroom will be aobut $100 a person for 3 nights, that would be thursday, friday, and saturday night.
The cop situation would be uptown, so we wouldnt be bothered
And there is a ton of bars and restaraunts right in the area, almost within walkin distance.
You figure if we get started in the noon time on the beach it will probably lead until the weeeee hours of the morn and you will be within walking distance of passing out
It gets my vote and Eddies, as the best safest place to stay, plus walkin distance of bikini's
I would suggest getting a couple buddies and reserving now, post up if ya want to buddy up, or need a buddy, or a couple buddies, or three or five
"

Last edited:
Stinker
Eddie
Rice Eater
Jack
Mike
Roz

Stinker
Eddie
Rice Eater
Jack
Mike
Roz
Earl

I just spoke with Matt regarding booking a private day at Break Away. He was in a meeting regarding selling his house and will call me back. For reference here are a couple links regarding the track.

I'm counting on Eddie for PC Beach knowledge and activities as I haven't been there. I think he is looking into lodging info by his condo there. I believe a the first or second weekend of April is being discussed. Does that work for people? I should know today the avaialability of the track during April.

http://www.breakawaydragway.com/

http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/FL/Breakaway.html

Rice Eater said:
I just spoke with Matt regarding booking a private day at Break Away. He was in a meeting regarding selling his house and will call me back. For reference here are a couple links regarding the track.

I'm counting on Eddie for PC Beach knowledge and activities as I haven't been there. I think he is looking into lodging info by his condo there. I believe a the first or second weekend of April is being discussed. Does that work for people? I should know today the avaialability of the track during April.

http://www.breakawaydragway.com/

http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/FL/Breakaway.html

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

comming together:D

Stinker
Eddie
Rice Eater
Jack
Mike
Roz
Earl
ntw0rk
2ndchance

whats the date for this wonderful event?

1st or 2nd week in april is fine as soon as i get some prices on condo's and availability ill post them up. i imagine that would be a determining factor as to the date. will get it done some time today. got a few things to do real quick then ill call. ill be bringing the challenger. thats my goal to have it done before this happens and i know stick will want in as well as smoke since its so close. we used to have some sw georgia guys that hung around too that ill try to find and get in touch with.

Last edited:
You know, a nice three or four bed condo would be great if we could get some people interested in renting one for a week! might be cheaper than a hotel. :dontknow: Just a thought.

will post up prices on condos this afternoon. oh and theres a cruise in every saturday night at a mc donalds there. really cool cars show up.

Last edited:
Stinker
Eddie
Rice Eater
Jack
Mike
Roz
Earl
ntw0rk
2ndchance
FlyingLow
mmmmtorque
wont grow old

ok fellas, here's the skinny on the condo's

Moosspinner Condo's
1-800-223-3947
www.moonspinner.com

3 br condo's through the April 13 are $255.00 per night
April 14 to May 25 $195.00 per night (Spring Special)
there's a 125.00 cleaning fee on these. they are right on the beach.

i tried to get us a group rate but no dice as they are owned by different people. this is in a nice area of the beach not by all the teenagers but is close to everything. these are not the newest but they are in good shape. i can check elsewhere if everyone likes but the newer one's will be more expensive.

Attachments

• map_3_wc[1].jpg
    map_3_wc[1].jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
i also forgot,,, I am goin to hit up our vendors and hopefully get us some cool prizes to hand out also, so vendors get ready for spring:rock:

eddie102870 said:
ok fellas, here's the skinny on the condo's

Moosspinner Condo's
1-800-223-3947
www.moonspinner.com

3 br condo's through the April 13 are $255.00 per night
April 14 to May 25 $195.00 per night (Spring Special)
there's a 125.00 cleaning fee on these. they are right on the beach.

i tried to get us a group rate but no dice as they are owned by different people. this is in a nice area of the beach not by all the teenagers but is close to everything. these are not the newest but they are in good shape. i can check elsewhere if everyone likes but the newer one's will be more expensive.

sweet! for 3 couples thats only $70 or $80 a night

Looking at that map rice Eater , You could always jsut surf fly , or whatever you call it:D across the gulf and cut ya travel time in half!LOLOLOOL:p :p

eddie102870 said:
will post up prices on condos this afternoon. oh and theres a cruise in every saturday night at a mc donalds there. really cool cars show up.

Imagine 50 of us roll in to that car show....people would be :toilet: :D

Eddie....thanks for the info on the digs!! Those condos sound perfect and are a good $$$ specially for people who want to share! I bet we could BBQ right there too hugh!? How many condos are available around those times and whats it take to reserve? It'd be nice if we could all stay together! And how's parking there ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back