1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

Stinker said:
Looking at that map rice Eater , You could always jsut surf fly , or whatever you call it:D across the gulf and cut ya travel time in half!LOLOLOOL:p :p

Hell yeah.....kitesurf from Naples to PCB!:rock: Just have my truck delivered and waiting for me there:rock:

I'll def bring my all my gear.....I know you've been wanting to try it.....plus that would be one video people would play over and over......Stinker flying a 14 Meter kite getting drug on his face all the way down the beach....you'll be pickin sand outa your arse for a month!:nurse: :D :rock:

Stinker said:
sweet! for 3 couples thats only $70 or $80 a night

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!!!!!! AND on the beach!! Suhweet!!!!!!

Thanks eddie!!!

condo's have plenty of parking, im taking a grill that can cook enough for 5o to 70 people in one cooking. we can do it in the lot and at the track too. the earlier we reserve the better chance we have of all being in the same place. once the dates get finalized. i will call back and get them to put us all in the same place close together.

I would really like to go, but it will depend on what happens here in the next few months. Just know that if I can, I will.

Bill.

Begood said:
I would really like to go, but it will depend on what happens here in the next few months. Just know that if I can, I will.

Bill.

You ass, (he he the little one) and you better be there!! oh and without belt and shirt out!!:D :elefant:

there is that purple elephant again , anyone else see it?

Rice Eater said:
Hell yeah.....kitesurf from Naples to PCB!:rock: Just have my truck delivered and waiting for me there:rock:

I'll def bring my all my gear.....I know you've been wanting to try it.....plus that would be one video people would play over and over......Stinker flying a 14 Meter kite getting drug on his face all the way down the beach....you'll be pickin sand outa your arse for a month!:nurse: :D :rock:

better bring beer:D

We will have an unlimited supply of beer!!! Might as well get a Keg if we'll be there for a few days!! Bring to the track.....back to the beach!!!!! Find some college girls to do some keg stands......now thats what I'm talkin about!!

Rice Eater said:
We will have an unlimited supply of beer!!! Might as well get a Keg if we'll be there for a few days!! Bring to the track.....back to the beach!!!!! Find some college girls to do some keg stands......now thats what I'm talkin about!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :toilet:

im gonna take the challenger if we can talk mopower into coming and bringing the coronet or the duster, maybe we could square off....lol

Rice Eater said:
i'm having flashbacks to our last gtg ricey!

Stinker said:
sweet! for 3 couples thats only $70 or $80 a night

that sounds pretty damn good.We need to get a list of couples and see how
many condos we can reserve up.I know I will be there with my lady.man this thing is taking off like wildfire.This could really be awesome!!!:rock:

Rice Eater said:

If that's the case, I shall not bring sand to the beach! :p :D

i know dawn will be with me and joanne will be with stinker

i couldn't be any more excited! I go to breakaway at least once a month! This gtg will be a blast! we have to make sure i'm not working that day! ah hell i'll take off for this! I know this guy named scott duncan. he pretty much runs that track! super nice guy. we do his tire repairs at my dad's tire and wheel shop in bonifay. can't wait for more info. i know "stick" will be glad to here it as well!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back