1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

Count me in for this one:) :) :) :) :)
I,ll mark my calender as soon as a final date is set!:rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :elefant:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :p

We need to work hard to get ALL Florida members there!!!!!

No Excuses!! You have plenty of notice!!!!

:D:D

ntw0rk said:
We need to work hard to get ALL Florida members there!!!!!

No Excuses!! You have plenty of notice!!!!

:D:D

I'll have to let you know,I think I'll have a bone in my foot by then !!:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
I'll have to let you know,I think I'll have a bone in my foot by then !!:dontknow:
hope all goes well with your bone.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Stinker said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hey 6 pack ya gotta make it bro, or we shall come get ya commando style:D
Hope that does not mean without your underwear on?:D ;)

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
Hope that does not mean without your underwear on?:D ;)

J.R.
with Stinker it just might.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Stinker said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hey 6 pack ya gotta make it bro, or we shall come get ya commando style:D

I'll have to check with my secretary and make sure there's nothing more important happening !!!!

6pakattack said:
I'll have to check with my secretary and make sure there's nothing more important happening !!!!
good idea,you dont want Stinker after you he might confuse you with a sheep.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :elefant:

Brat said:
good idea,you dont want Stinker after you he might confuse you with a sheep.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :elefant:

He be likin that Wooly Bully huh ???:D

Stinker
Eddie
Rice Eater
Jack
Mike
Roz
Earl
ntw0rk
2ndchance
FlyingLow
mmmmtorque
wont grow old
FLChub
1qksrt
amtrucker22

6pakattack said:
He be likin that Wooly Bully huh ???:D

heheehehe dont wear any, oh an if its got a whole........................:p

:elefant:

:elefant: :elefant:

what the hell?

nycstev said:
Does that mean if we isn't from the south we cant ' come to these other GTG's (sniffle):(

Of course not Steve, all GTG's are open to evryone, I think you should start one for the Northeast guys:rock:

I do notice that everyone that wanted a vegas GTG , nobody has stepped up to set it up yet;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back