2 Lightnings down and one BADGE OF HONOR!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
So the L guys decided to race for badges and I found my first victim! Guy didn't wanna lose his truck badge so he sadly took off a centercap! ROTFLMFAO!:marchmellow::congrats::D\
JUST A HOAX TO RILE THE L GUYS!! I AM ACTUALLY PAINTING THEM FOR ONE OF THEIRS,LOL!
SVTowned.jpg

Last edited:
So the L guys decided to race for badges and I found my first victim! Guy didn't wanna lose his truck badge so he sadly took off a centercap! ROTFLMFAO!:marchmellow::congrats::D\

SVTowned.jpg

Hell yes!:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::D

SVTowned.jpg

Congrtas Man!! Now WASH your truck where that thing came in contact with it!!!
:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
He found a L parked at the local walmart and stole a center cap.

Yup that's it!!

NO REALLY BEFORE THIS GOES FURTHER THAN IT HAS, I AM PAINTING THEM FOR AN L CUSTOMER OF MINE. THE TIMING WAS JUST TOO PERFECT NOT TO DO IT!!! I KNEW IT WOULD MAKE THE L OWNERS CRY;):congrats:

Last edited:
Yup that's it!!

NO REALLY BEFORE THIS GOES FURTHER THAN IT HAS, I AM PAINTING THEM FOR AN L CUSTOMER OF MINE. THE TIMING WAS JUST TOO PERFECT NOT TO DO IT!!! I KNEW IT WOULD MAKE THE L OWNERS CRY;):congrats:

But your truck holds a world record. What did you expect to happen? :D

BTW good kill. Id also like to hear details.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back