200 mph standing mile in a dodge ram srt 10

I saw pics of Dom's truck, yesterday. Its up and running and is a beast' for sure!

I saw pics of Dom's truck, yesterday. Its up and running and is a beast' for sure!

care to share these pics? I know some people don't care but I sure do as he never did anything to me

My turbo truck is also up and running after 3 long years. Man am I happy!!! It's a great feeling when a project comes together.....

care to share these pics? I know some people don't care but I sure do as he never did anything to me

I would like to see pics and vids if available as well! I love Fast trucks! :rock:

I would like to see pics and vids if available as well! I love Fast trucks! :rock:

I'll have to ask Dom if he minds if I post them. Plus I'm out of state this week, so access to the www is spotty.

My turbo truck is also up and running after 3 long years. Man am I happy!!! It's a great feeling when a project comes together.....

We would love to see video of your truck, too!

I'll have to ask Dom if he minds if I post them. Plus I'm out of state this week, so access to the www is spotty.

You can email me them too if he's alright with that.

lol you mean a shell of Doms truck..............theres a HUGE difference between the stock SRT 10 and Doms SRT10zilla...his is not a stock truck at all and isnt even in the same class as what the rest of us drive........

lol you mean a shell of Doms truck..............theres a HUGE difference between the stock SRT 10 and Doms SRT10zilla...his is not a stock truck at all and isnt even in the same class as what the rest of us drive........

Your right his truck is well beyond what most of us could dream to have or build.......hey and unlike any thing your daddy tony builds Doms runs, hell I think it's been built and rebuilt and finished all before eddies truck has been don't once, or santeens truck....

Ask him to text me the pics if he doesnt want them shared here. I would looove to see the progress. I text him couple weeks ago never heard back so i dont wanna keep bugging him

Your right his truck is well beyond what most of us could dream to have or build.......hey and unlike any thing your daddy tony builds Doms runs, hell I think it's been built and rebuilt and finished all before eddies truck has been don't once, or santeens truck....

DAYUMMMMMMMM!!:dontknow:

So do we know how much hp to get us to 200mph in the standing mile. I may try for this club as well.

You gonna run this with me Dom? Will your truck be able to run it or are you strictly 1/4 mile.

I'm thinking ill have to be running 20psi to get her into the 200 club.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back