200 mph standing mile in a dodge ram srt 10

you have most of it dom, although I dont think the rear set up is the best for it, but it will do, i would def add a underhood and in cab fire suppression system.
You will most likely need a suit also, head to toe.

and a automatic fuel cut off for roll overs and such, few little items as such.

it has been a lifelong dream of mine to be part of the 200mph club and with the bikes gone the truck is what its gonna have to be done in !!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
it has been a lifelong dream of mine to be part of the 200mph club and with the bikes gone the truck is what its gonna have to be done in !!!!!

can the tranny handle the speed or is a double overdrive needed? a nascar style seat wouldnt hurt (healmet straps and neck restraints)

other then that shit:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Fire suppression for sure. Probably 2500 hp...the Bugatti takes about 250 hp to get to 150 and another 800 or so to get to 250 mph. And it is streamlined.

Good luck, but be very careful...might be less expensive to get a ride on the shuttle...and a lot faster.

All you need Dom is to talk to Mark (Big Nana). He definately knows all the safety stuff, and he got this truck to run right at 160 before he switched to 6th (with nothing but VEC3 and exhaust). Those 3:07's might just be the ticket...

Roll cage and every nascar safety device those guys use, suit, helmet, haans device etc for starters. And like the other poster said, like the bugatti venron.......a shitload of hp!

patrick

Shoving it off the back of a C130 @ 30,000'

I don't think it's possible but would love to see it done. 1QKSRT ran 163mph.

Ask Banks what tires he uses on his trucks...They have set several high speed truck records well over 200mph.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back