2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Twin Turbo FOR SALE

VENOMOUS1 said:
I agree with most of what you said, but I really don't give a rat's ass how I look when I am $600 in the hole on a set of tires. I feel like he's done this countless times before why let it go on. You are right the members' make this forum and I don't wanna see any unsuspecting members make ill informed purchases based on misinformation or shoddy descriptions of a part/truck/tires!! He shows up once in a rare occasion to sell some Heinz 57 he threw together and this is OK? If he were a Vendor that treated folks like this they would be a Vendor no longer I'd imagine.:dontknow:

I don't have a dog in this fight but here's my unsolicited take... you have stated your view of your case for all to see. Rob has done the same. You keep accusing him of screwing other members or being dishonest, best that I can tell you are the only one stating anything like that. You feel you have a legitimate gripe, fine, but you do not speak for anyone else. If any of these other supposed cheated members want to throw their hat in so be it, but until then I think this discussion has run its course, leave it alone (at least on this thread) and let the man sell his damn truck.

Scrambler1 said:
I don't have a dog in this fight but here's my unsolicited take... you have stated your view of your case for all to see. Rob has done the same. You keep accusing him of screwing other members or being dishonest, best that I can tell you are the only one stating anything like that. You feel you have a legitimate gripe, fine, but you do not speak for anyone else. If any of these other supposed cheated members want to throw their hat in so be it, but until then I think this discussion has run its course, leave it alone (at least on this thread) and let the man sell his damn truck.

Thank you.

Im done. Im not responding to any further crap from scott. I have described in complete detail exactly what happened, and the only response I get is an unclear slanted view of what happened along with the same rant over and over and over. All said and done, I didnt screw anyone in any way/form/fashion. All one has to do is read my side of the story, its plain, fairly simple, and clean cut. There is no other side of the story. Anyone can read these posts and see what happened. He wants so badly for someone else to "have a problem with me" he actually fabricated stories, even stating he thought Stinker had a problem with me in his last post. No one but him will chime in here guys, I know that for a fact becaise I have NEVER screwed over anyone. He has shown his true colors to this entire forum. He has publicly slandered me so unfair its crazy, fabricated facts, and just about everything else he could come up with. Well, it obviously didnt work. I am truly sorry he has the personality type that allows him to lie to himself to the point of.....well you guys see. Sorry for the sideshow you were all subjected to. Beware, Scott is a nice guy as long as everything is going good, but I can tell you this . . . . . and I'm saying its fine to do business with him. I dont think he is a crook or anything, but dont do like I did and open your big mouth after you make an agreement. Just know all he hears is that you just offered him something with no expiration date. Once he gets an idea in his head, its stuck there elephant style. The End!

Scrambler1 said:
... I think this discussion has run its course, leave it alone (at least on this thread) and let the man sell his damn truck.
regardless of past dealings.....

the truck is a good deal, IMO...

you couldn't replicate the build for twice...maybe a two thirds of the asking price....

good luck, rob...

All have been warned!

I tell Scott : "Hey man, if you wanna come back during daytime business hours and pay to remount the tires so you can keep your new tires, that will be fine, just get it done pretty quick as I have a boss to answer to.

This outta his mouth and his typing that I copied. Now how in the hell could I have gotten the tires from him when he never answered the phone, email, PM or messages left from day 1? How am I expected to " Let it go"? Tell ya what, $600 might be nothing to many of you but it is to me and I'll be damned if I let it go!;)

For all you blind to the fact I can sell you a nice plot of Ocean Front property in Arizona! So you cannot replicate this build for this price, that is understood. But what if the engine is on it's last legs, tranny, rear end, etc. but again more importantly the engine? Not a deal then is it? ANd a Heinz 57 F'n hybrid at that? I would hate to see another innocent buyer shafted by such BS, especially one serving our country and purchase it sight unseen other than pictures, only to see it in person to be much less, and who knows about the drivetrain?

How much downtalking of someone does he need to try and prove his point?

"Im done. Im not responding to any further crap from scott. I have described in complete detail exactly what happened, and the only response I get is an unclear slanted view of what happened along with the same rant over and over and over. All said and done, I didnt screw anyone in any way/form/fashion. All one has to do is read my side of the story, its plain, fairly simple, and clean cut. There is no other side of the story. Anyone can read these posts and see what happened. He wants so badly for someone else to "have a problem with me" he actually fabricated stories,( stories were all from horses mouths) even stating he thought Stinker had a problem with me in his last post. No one but him will chime in here guys( cannot tell you why that is, but they do know who they are, maybe don't want involved), I know that for a fact becaise I have NEVER screwed over anyone( not according to stories you told me in person there Rob!). He has shown his true colors to this entire forum. He has publicly slandered me so unfair its crazy, fabricated facts, and just about everything else he could come up with. Well, it obviously didnt work. I am truly sorry he has the personality type that allows him to lie to himself to the point of.....well you guys see.[/COLOR]( Well alot of these guys know me personally and know better, how bout you Rob?) Sorry for the sideshow you were all subjected to. Beware, Scott is a nice guy as long as everything is going good, but I can tell you this . . . . . and I'm saying its fine to do business with him. I dont think he is a crook or anything, but dont do like I did and open your big mouth after you make an agreement. Just know all he hears is that you just offered him something with no expiration date. Once he gets an idea in his head, its stuck there elephant style. The End!" ( So who's doing all the belittling and slandering? The guy that got over or the guy that got fuched?

There was no " goodness of the heart" or " offer with no expiration date", when I saw that the exact same size, brand tire was on the wheels I was trading for but NOT DESCRIBED as you said due to WEATHER ROTTING AND TREAD DEPTH, I said I would come back and pay for all 8 tires swapped on wheels. YOU, living in this area, were supposed to find out the next day who could do 22" wheels and how much? NEVER AGAIN DID I HEAR FROM YOU UNTIL YOU POP ONTO THE FORUM BRAGGING ABOUT BUYING FREDS TT VIPER TRUCK? I IMMEDIATELY ASK YOU ABOUT THE TIRES AND " COOL, COME SEE THE TRUCK AND SWAP TIRES AT THE SAME TIME YOU SAY", AND NEVER ANSWER A MESSAGE OR CALL AGAIN AND NEVER EVEN FOUND OUT WHO/WHERE TO GET THEM SWAPPED!!!!!!!!

kHARMA IS A BITCH, ROB:D

heheheheheh.. Nice truck. as for the Drama, too bad, but fall n' outs do happen and it's just one of those things. I'd never screw anyone over, but I've been screwed over, so ... There's usually nothin you can do about it other than goin to someones house and gettin yourself in trouble for beatin that ass...

Do you think I could get 14k for an unmodified 04 RC with 82 k miles ?

Outlawl said:
Do you think I could get 14k for an unmodified 04 RC with 82 k miles ?
I think you can get 20k if you hold your ground. :rock:

I think everybody needs to step back, take a deep breath,

and

STFU!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back