2004 silver srt10 w/ bad #4 piston for sale as-is

Thanks for all of the nice encouraging posts.It looks like Kyle's srt10 will be the new owner, pending some pics I send him to make sure he likes it.I wiil stay around and try to afford one in the future.Thanks for all of the great memories.

Good luck to the both of ya's!! Kyle's a cool dude in my book!

If kyle doesn't take it, I am pretty sure I will. I have excellent credit and can have the money in hand very quickly.

Sale fell through . Any cash takers.Banks seem to be a hassle these days.I would rather sell to someone that can give me cash in hand and not have to depend on a bank.Lets talk.Thanks!

P.S. I have title in hand

Bill

silversrt said:
Sale fell through . Any cash takers.Banks seem to be a hassle these days.I would rather sell to someone that can give me cash in hand and not have to depend on a bank.Lets talk.Thanks!

P.S. I have title in hand

Bill

hey Bill , i'm still.... wasn't looking further, tought sale was done... i see tomorrow what shipment costs and taxes... man , i would love to have your car , repair that engine... money is not the problem, just want to take good actions...:D

I would not mind working out a trade and some cash for your wheels. I have a stock set on my truck now, love the ones you have.

I will also be a player for the whole truck, if things work out on the end of the month paycheck.

Keep me updated on the progress of things, and if you are interested in a wheel deal, let me know.

I think that you would understand my situation so I hope there are no hard feelings;) I had bags packed trailer hooked up and everything ready for my long road trip. It will sell it's to good of a deal not too:rock: Best of luck to you and your family bill;)

kyle's srt10 said:
I think that you would understand my situation so I hope there are no hard feelings;) I had bags packed trailer hooked up and everything ready for my long road trip. It will sell it's to good of a deal not too:rock: Best of luck to you and your family bill;)

I understand.Shit happens. Good luck in the business.:)

pm me pics of interior, exterior from each corner, and the engine bay please. thanks

Good tune = Zoom, Bad tune = Boom

But it sounds as if this was a minor boom, if #4 rings are the only problem that is an easy fix...Nathan???

sorry i'm out Bill. Got no clear answers from tax department. Problem is that when i buy something from a private person i may be charged with taxes on the new value...:confused: ( was already a BIG discussion with them when i bought Wifey's shifter... :mad: )
I can according them "laws" let a inspection be done officaly to state it's a "wrecked" truck , not working... but then in fact i make proof it's not deductable on my company's account.... :confused: :confused:

if i'm right it could go up to 12% custom fee and 21 % tax fee...is 33% on what ? if they demand value 30k it's still 10K $ go up in smoke for them bastages :mad: :D
No , i'm not gonne give them that pleasure. :p :D

On the other hand i must agree with customs that there was to much abuse in the past as everybody ofcourse want's to import perfect good cars as wrecks to avoid taxes.... who can blaim them... :confused: :dontknow: :D and now the good are paying for the bad....:mad:

Now those are some stringent tax/fee hits!

I presume it is intended to protect local businesses and manufacturers, but WOW...that is extreme.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back