2004 SRT-10 for sale. 3,700 miles!

v10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is now officially for sale. There is only 3,700 original miles on it and it is completely stock. It has a hard color matched tonneau cover with the rear wing mounted on it. There is a small amount of pinstripes, one strip down the side and a design on the back middle of the tailgate. Besides that, nothing has been done to the truck. There is a small crack on the back edge of the bumper and is barely noticeable and can be fixed. Clear title and ready to go. Reason for selling is I found something else I want and this must go. $23,000 firm.

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 279
Good Price...ttt

Most of us would have done the same thing. Hell, but I would have never told anybody on this web site what I paid for it. I also wouldn't try to sell it in the discussion threads and sidestep the rules. Nobody needed a crystal ball to see this coming. With all honesty, good luck with sale. Maybe that little truck will go to some body who will treat it like the rare and special truck it is. LMFAO

Hey I just realized I don't have to apologize. Even more LMFAO

You guys are funny! If it doesn't sell on here (and I don't expect it to), then cool! I bought the truck with the mindset of either keeping it because I really like the truck, or selling it. What's the harm?

Im not trying to be a dick here guy, really im not. it sux u are going to get rid of it,

Granted, i think anyone woul;d have done what u did, why wouldnt you, I just dont agree with how it was done, but whatever, its not that big of a deaql at all.

At least you got to taste, most people dont even get that,

Good luck with the sale

What I would like to do and what I can afford are two different things...

See if you can get it listed on oodle. I see the low mileage ones like yours come and go pretty fast

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back