2004 SRT 10 RC Rolling Chassis and Interior

i have a rolling 2004 SRT-10 minus drive line for sale, any interest?

You still got the passenger side power window switch?

I need the long thin upper dash panel that covers the dash speakers also.

still have the straightened frame and all the suspension and brake components if anyone is interested?

still have it if anyones interested

still have it if anyones interested

I'm building a new garage but because of the cold it won't be built until end of March / beginning of April!! I do want it but still won't have the space until then.

still have the straightened frame and all the suspension and brake components if anyone is interested?

Is it still a rolling chassis or is the rear end gone?

I am actually interested in the whole thing, I just have nowhere to put it right now. When I inquired last time I was ready to close on a house and then the sellers backed out... :motz: Now I'm in the process of buying another house but the title 5 on the septic failed, so now I'm playing the waiting game. Praying that I can close on the house within 60 days but until then I have nowhere to put the rolling chassis..... and there was still a discrepancy between us on the price. :dontknow:

like ive said over and over on this thread you guys know what everything is worth, let me know when you get your house and we will talk

How much for just the Rear Axle with springs , shocks and sway bar all attached still to 77354?

Email sent….I noticed I'm not able to send people PMs either….looking at settings, I must be missing something…not sure.

ok so the only thing i have left is a few pieces of cladding on the passenger side, passenger side door, and a factory 22" rim with some scratches. if anyone is interested please let me know and i will take new pictures. parts are RED

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back