2004 SRT10 Ram for sale

hey its the car iv wanted since i was 4! but its looking bleek trying to find a buyer for the truck

Your price could come down some, and adding pictures does wonders! Also, use the computer. Craigslist, autotrader, eBay, etc.

Your price could come down some, and adding pictures does wonders! Also, use the computer. Craigslist, autotrader, eBay, etc.

I agree completely. Other people with 10-20K less miles on their trucks have been having trouble getting that much $. Not saying that if these trucks are taken care of that they can't last, but trying to sell anything with a Viper motor in it around 100,000 miles is tough. That's a huge depreciation milestone.

I agree completely. Other people with 10-20K less miles on their trucks have been having trouble getting that much $. Not saying that if these trucks are taken care of that they can't last, but trying to sell anything with a Viper motor in it around 100,000 miles is tough. That's a huge depreciation milestone.

What if it has a fresh, forged engine? :D

I honestly cant come down any sadly. The price im asking to basically to pay the loan off...i would sell it for less but i cant.

I attached a picture of the truck if anyone is interested at this point. Only one i could upload from my phone lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 106
good luck then, i bet i couldn't get 18K for mine right now even though i just put 8K in new parts in it and it only has 75K miles

In place of an SRT?!? Trading a viper truck for what is normally some girls sweet 16 present...

Hey take it how you will iv wanted a mustang since i was 4 so if i have a chance to get a car i want ill take it. Thats what the general car world is all about right? Get what you want and enjoy it!

How did you end up with the 10? Instead of just buying a Mustang in the first place.

How did you end up with the 10? Instead of just buying a Mustang in the first place.

Good question. I never understood people that buy these trucks just to end up selling them for something else like a mustang, or a tundra, or a challenger... And then buy them again later because they realize nothing drives like a 10. :chain:

Good question. I never understood people that buy these trucks just to end up selling them for something else like a mustang, or a tundra, or a challenger... And then buy them again later because they realize nothing drives like a 10. :chain:

When i got my new job i wanted something fun to drive. I always told myself when i buy my first mustang it will be brand new so that i know wverything done to it. But, sadly i didnt have good enough credit to get a new one. So i took a few months and looked around for something that i would like to have and came across my 10. Bank approved me so i got it.

Now, dont get me wrong i LOVE my 10 but the funny part is if i got a brand new mustang gt, i would end up saving money overall. My insurance would acually drop some and the mustang would save a good bit in gas overall. And payments wont be much higher than what im paying now. So a mustang would be cheaper for me to own now that i have good enough credit to get it into the payments i want.

If by some crazy chance i won the lottery or something i would defiantly pay the 10 off and keep it and more than likley own a mustang as well lol

Well good luck with your quest. Hope everything works out for you.
Was thinking about a used Raptor before buying my 10. Seeing I do mostly highway driveing it was the better choice.

Just trade it in. Dealers deal with people who are underwater in their current car all the time. If your credit blows, then that may be the real issue.

Just trade it in. Dealers deal with people who are underwater in their current car all the time. If your credit blows, then that may be the real issue.

Credit doesnt blow but its not amazin. And dealer keeps offering way to little for it. Making my payments too large

Credit doesnt blow but its not amazin. And dealer keeps offering way to little for it. Making my payments too large

FYI,

The absolute worst thing you can do is to walk into a new car dealer and tell them what your payment needs to be.

Negotiate the price of the new car then talk about the trade then see what you need down to make the payment.

FYI,

The absolute worst thing you can do is to walk into a new car dealer and tell them what your payment needs to be.

Negotiate the price of the new car then talk about the trade then see what you need down to make the payment.

Negotiation isnt an issue for me. I have a very good friend me and my family has known for nearly 12 years who works at a ford dealer he has sold many cars to us and always gets us an amazing price on cars.

Bud I'm not going to bash you for getting a new Mustang, if anyone has driven one they know it will blow the doors off of a stock 10... and will still probably smoke a mildly modded one. I myself would keep the 10 but to each their own. The reason dealers aren't offering you more money is because the truck isn't worth more than $15,000 on a private sale, I'm assuming they're only offering you like $13K and if they are offering you more then trust me they are making it up in the price of the Mustang! If a Mustang is truly what you want then just trade in the truck and eat the difference that is being rolled in. Realistically it is your only option as you have already said that you can't sell it for any cheaper because you owe too much. GOOD LUCK!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back