2005 Commemerative Edition

A little background on this truck:
As far as I can tell, I am the fourth owner. The last two owners each had it for about 2-2 1/2 years and put less than 2,000 miles on it a piece. It was not active on the forums. It sat in storage for months at a time and was left there.
I wanted to purchase one for a while, and wanted to work on it a little. I have done a good amount of work to it and brought it back from the dead, if you will. It has been fun and the truck runs great.
I want to sell it to a forum member, knowing it will be taken care of and appreciated. This forum is the only place it is listed for sale.

I'll road trip it back with you. :D

Maybe we could pick up a few builders on the way back!:rock:

A little background on this truck:
As far as I can tell, I am the fourth owner. The last two owners each had it for about 2-2 1/2 years and put less than 2,000 miles on it a piece. It was not active on the forums. It sat in storage for months at a time and was left there.
I wanted to purchase one for a while, and wanted to work on it a little. I have done a good amount of work to it and brought it back from the dead, if you will. It has been fun and the truck runs great.
I want to sell it to a forum member, knowing it will be taken care of and appreciated. This forum is the only place it is listed for sale.

Do you have the factory parts for the truck? I'll send you a PM later today with my number. I don't frequent the forum as much as I used too.

Last edited:
Maybe we could pick up a few builders on the way back!:rock:

Do you have the factory parts for the truck? I'll send you a PM later today with my number. I don't frequent the forum as much as I used too.
The only parts I think I have left are coils and radio.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Does the truck have high flow cats? I'm assuming you do not have the stock exhaust?

No cats. I do not have stock exhaust.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Still available. A few guys have shown interest & I owe those guys some videos. I'll get one made up and post it here by the weekend.

Would you mind giving me a call when you have time? Cell: 714 402 7415. Thanks.

Ahhhh man......wish I was ready to buy! Beautiful truck and good luck with the sale! (though part of me hopes you can't sell it so I get a shot at it)

Would have already purchased if you didn't live at the end of the world.:(:D I can't spend $2,500 on shipping and really don't have the time to come get it:eek:

We are having the nicest weather in Cali right now man. Call it a business trip and fly on down. ;)

Would have already purchased if you didn't live at the end of the world.:(:D I can't spend $2,500 on shipping and really don't have the time to come get it:eek:

I can attest to that! You really need to make sure you are getting a really good deal on a truck when you have to take into consideration the shipping expenses.

Ahhhh man......wish I was ready to buy! Beautiful truck and good luck with the sale! (though part of me hopes you can't sell it so I get a shot at it)
Haha, thanks man. You never know, right?

I can attest to that! You really need to make sure you are getting a really good deal on a truck when you have to take into consideration the shipping expenses.
For sure... not to mention that transport companies, in and of themselves, can be hit or miss (at least in my experience).

For sure... not to mention that transport companies, in and of themselves, can be hit or miss (at least in my experience).

For shipping I highly recommend Intercity Lines Enclosed Auto Transport - Intercity Lines These guys were amazing! Ask for Roy Sewell and tell him that Jeremy from North Brookfield sent you. He moved my 10 from WA to MA. I will never use anybody else!

Kyle I recommend sending me a plane a ticket and gas money and I can have this delivered to your door in a day or two. Might even wash it before I drop it off.

Kyle I recommend sending me a plane a ticket and gas money and I can have this delivered to your door in a day or two. Might even wash it before I drop it off.

Yea, I bet:D I'm still waiting on your friend to take my offer.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back