2005 SRT-10 QC for sale...

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 SRT-10 Quad-Cab BLACK

Just turned 30,000 Miles.

Balance of FACTORY WARRANTY until October 2008

ALL Factory Options (incl: Sunroof, NAV, Sliding Rear Window, Tonneu w/ Wing, Side Air-Bags, etc).

Motor is BONE STOCK. Oil changed every 2800miles w/ Mobil 1

Aftermarket Options Include: Cooper Zeon XST tires (80%), Magna-Flow Cat-Back, JMB CAI w/ Catch-Can, Bed-rug, 20% window tint, Billet Grill package (full package, everything matches), DEPO L.E.D. Tail lights in black, DEPO smoked 3rd Brake Light, Black factory style headlights w/ clear turn signals, Factory badging removed (still have) and replaced with Sneaky-Pete (Factory Viper OEM) badging on the sides, JMB Sneaky-Pete Hood Emblem, Custom Billet Sneaky-Pete center caps on wheels, Newer Centric Posi-Quiet brake pads (less squeak and LOTS less dust).

Body is in Excellent Condition, and will be fully detailed upon pickup/shipment.

Interior is Pristine Condition, and will be fully detailed upon pickup/shipment.

I have all books and records, window sticker, etc.

Asking $30,000 OBO. No reasonable offer refused... I'm going back on the road (sales) and need this truck gone ASAP.

102_0439.jpg

102_0440.jpg

DSCF0004-8.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

RAW011.jpg

:eek:
RAW028.jpg

Good luck with the sale Jake. She's a purdy one. I'm not gonna say stick around because I think I know the answer already.

Maybe we will party up next time I am in fla.

Nice truck! Looks really clean! :rock: Do you have the original grill and taillights? I'm not a big fan of the Billet grills or the LED taillights.:(

Lottotruck said:
Nice truck! Looks really clean! :rock: Do you have the original grill and taillights? I'm not a big fan of the Billet grills or the LED taillights.:(

I don't... But, I don't think you would have one bit of a problem trading them out with someone. ;) The main grill comes off with 3 screws (black plastic surround and all). The the lower billet grill and hood-scoop grill just bolt over the original plastic grill and can easily be taken off. :) Lot's of folks like the Depo Tail Lights, and would be happy to take them off your hands.

Black1 said:
I don't... But, I don't think you would have one bit of a problem trading them out with someone. ;) The main grill comes off with 3 screws (black plastic surround and all). The the lower billet grill and hood-scoop grill just bolt over the original plastic grill and can easily be taken off. :) Lot's of folks like the Depo Tail Lights, and would be happy to take them off your hands.

Good point! Just thought I'd ask!:p

Sorry to see you have to sell her!

This is a VERY Clean truck!!! Anyone interested should snap this up!! You will have a very hard time finding one in this kind of shape!! And it sounds awesome too!!!:rock:

Black1 said:
Don't have a real great picture of the front-end.... But, I will try to post one soon. Here is a shitty cell-phone shot....

l_3395ce83c8130ee58653743f517509a0.jpg

How much for the Hayabusa? :D :D :D :D :D

Decisions decisions, I'll keep yours in mind, I'm still trying to decide what color I want, black or silver

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back