2005 SRT-10 QC for sale...

What is it with seat legs...seems every American vehicle I have ever owned has had rusted seat legs:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ChrisAZ said:
Hey Jake, some honest critical feedback for you. In the pics two things stand out to me in a negative way: 1. the steering wheel needs to be cleaned and maybe even have the top section replaced, 2. the seat legs are rusted and should be painted.

Other than those things the truck looks great. If I were a potential buyer, those two items would sway me to look for another truck since there are so many for sale. Maybe I'm too picky??? Just trying to help you sell it. Hope you take it constructively. Good luck.

I betcha if you look at the rear seat legs under your front seats, they are "rusted" (not really rust.... it almost looks like a coating on the metal to me :dontknow: :confused: ).... and EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY SRT-10 RAM I'VE SEEN has seat mounts that look like mine. It looks black, when you look at them in daylight.... they came out more brownish due to the flash.

Also, 95% of the steering wheels in these trucks have a "peeling" problem. Some have had it covered under warranty. Due to the flash on the camera, it looks much worse than what it is. I've been able to keep the surface conditioned good enough to keep it from peeling...... unfortunately, this has also prevented me from getting a new steering wheel under warranty. :rolleyes: This problem has been well documented on this forum in several threads. If this would be a deal breaker for someone, I would gladly take additional money off the asking price to go towards getting a brand new steering wheel.

Thanks for the critical feedback, even tho you are not in the market.... :congrats:

Last edited:
Black1 said:
I betcha if you look at the rear seat legs under your front seats, they are "rusted" (not really rust.... it almost looks like a coating on the metal to me :dontknow: :confused: ).... and EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY SRT-10 RAM I'VE SEEN has seat mounts that look like mine. It looks black, when you look at them in daylight.... they came out more brownish due to the flash.

Also, 95% of the steering wheels in these trucks have a "peeling" problem. Some have had it covered under warranty. Due to the flash on the camera, it looks much worse than what it is. I've been able to keep the surface conditioned good enough to keep it from peeling...... unfortunately, this has also prevented me from getting a new steering wheel under warranty. :rolleyes: This problem has been well documented on this forum in several threads. If this would be a deal breaker for someone, I would gladly take additional money off the asking price to go towards getting a brand new steering wheel.

Thanks for the critical feedback, even tho you are not in the market.... :congrats:

Mang..and I thought I was one grouchy Ninjah!:D

Black1 said:
I just want this truck gone, Bro..... To be honest, I would take really silly money for it right now. :(

I'm sorry bro...:dontknow: Do you take Eagle cash card???:D

nice truck

:rock: nice truck man,its exatly what im looking for.unfortanly im in iraq and wont be home until dec 24th so im sure she wil be someone esles.but AWSOME truck man

Bro that truck just might be here still!

Great truck from a great guy!

Great deal

thanks for your service HOSS!

DODGE01 said:
:rock: nice truck man,its exatly what im looking for.unfortanly im in iraq and wont be home until dec 24th so im sure she wil be someone esles.but AWSOME truck man

First of all.... Thank you so much for your service to our great Country. :rock:

The truck is still available.... It is at Prestige Motors in Florida. Here is their website, if you wanted to call or write about it. :)

http://www.prestigemotorsofviera.com/

Last edited:
DODGE01 said:

Less than a month....home for Christmas...

keep your head down...and tell all that we have deep love for you folks that stand between us and those that would do harm to us...

Rangers Rock!

How are you Steve?

Just blew through JAX, if had more time I would have stopped by. Now in B'Ham about to jump into Chicago...is your truck gone now?

Prof said:
How are you Steve?

Just blew through JAX, if had more time I would have stopped by. Now in B'Ham about to jump into Chicago...is your truck gone now?
I'm doing good Roy. still got the truck for probably another week. going to a charger srt8. finally back in my house again. feels good. how are you Roy?

Borden's SRT said:
I'm doing good Roy. still got the truck for probably another week. going to a charger srt8. finally back in my house again. feels good. how are you Roy?

Chargers are SWEEEET, Steve... I know you won't be disappointed! :rock: Check out The SRT Connection. I'm a mod over there and we have lots of great vendors for them. :rock:

Borden's SRT said:

Life is good...spent a week in Marathon...that cures all!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back