2005 SRT QC for sale

popacoll

Reaction score
see Ebay number 170309730624. Another casulaty of our economy! Must sell..Mint 2005 QC. Ask George/Blackviper about it..it is SUPER MINT.

popacoll said:
see Ebay number 170309730624. Another casulaty of our economy! Must sell..Mint 2005 QC. Ask George/Blackviper about it..it is SUPER MINT.

I feel ya brotha. I might have to sell my baby too...the CMC-mobile:( Hope it goes well for you... if there is such a thing.

Forgot to mention..ebay ad starts tonight, 7 pm Pacific time.

Where are you located? Any pics or more information?

Thanks,

XHPNC

popacoll said:
I put a very detailed description, listing all the mods, with about a dozen pictures in the ad that will be starting tonight on Ebay. I also listed it on Craigslist, New Jersey section. (Jersey shore), with just a cople of pics.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/1066809856.html

Please email me with ANY questions. The truck is truly MINT.
Mike

[email protected]

I fowarded your ad to a friend. His only issue is selling his truck.

Guys, this truck is mint. I had someone inspect it and they couldn't find anything wrong. The truck is perfect. I would be driving it now but the banks were having issues financing out of State vehicles.

Thanks George, I wish it had wound up in your hands! Its going to break my heart to see it go.
Mike

SrtBrad said:
I was hoping that it would never sell and your truck would be your hangover hangout.:D

LOL!.... Lot's of good memories in that truck, just like all the other vehicles... :rock: :eek: There will be many more memories in other vehicles too.... but, there will ALWAYS be new memories to still be had with the good folks on this wonderful forum. :rock: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back