2005 SRT10 2k miles in salvage yard

These trucks are getting rarer and rarer. I wonder if there is a way to see how many of them are still actively registered in the USA.

These trucks are getting rarer and rarer. I wonder if there is a way to see how many of them are still actively registered in the USA.

That would be great---I have no idea but will check with my local DMV. We be in a small town of 1280 so easy to get in touch with her.

That would be great---I have no idea but will check with my local DMV. We be in a small town of 1280 so easy to get in touch with her.

Sounds like there is plenty of room. I’ll send some of my Paisanos over asap. ;)

The real question is - how many are UNADULTERATED! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stock rocks :p :p :D But, I am biased :D

Yes, historically, stock rocks. :)
However, a few, simple high end bolt on's do not hurt either. Especially if you retain ALL the stock parts. (EX: Exhaust / TB / UD Pulley / A/F Wideband / SCT / Shifter ) Not butchered and about .5 second faster!! :burnout:

Cheers!

Yes, historically, stock rocks. :)
However, a few, simple high end bolt on's do not hurt either. Especially if you retain ALL the stock parts. (EX: Exhaust / TB / UD Pulley / A/F Wideband / SCT / Shifter ) Not butchered and about .5 second faster!! :burnout:

Cheers!

Hmmm, mine dynoed at 446 hp (me watching) then added TB, headers, exhaust, K&N air unit, tranny work (no help on HP), plugs and new wires. I again watched her register 497 HP. Have dyno sheet somewhere. :dontknow: Oh yeah, granny steps for my bride.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back