2006 NR QC 20 miles!!

I don't think so but that's just me. But you never know some one that loves the Night Runner could do it.

Thats crazy. . To much money for a truck that will loose 20 grand when you drive it 10000 miles though. . But on the other hand if i was loaded and s had garage space i would buy it. .

Pretty sure woodhouse was selling 06's for 30k after they stopped production. So IMHO that's way high.

Whats left of the 3/36000 warranty?

Warranty clock starts ticking at one of two points...whichever comes first..

1) The day the vehicle is registered..

2) 2 years after the build date

since this truck was never sold then the most warranty that could be left is 6 months....provided the truck was built in June 2006 (not sure when built)....I believe that is when Dodge stopped production if I remember correctly......if it was built earlier than June then deduct month for month from 6..

This just pertains to standard factory 36/36,000 warranty.....

Warranty clock starts ticking at one of two points...whichever comes first..

1) The day the vehicle is registered..

2) 2 years after the build date

since this truck was never sold then the most warranty that could be left is 6 months....provided the truck was built in June 2006 (not sure when built)....I believe that is when Dodge stopped production if I remember correctly......if it was built earlier than June then deduct month for month from 6..

This just pertains to standard factory 36/36,000 warranty.....

Thats what I figured. To spend that much with no warranty doesn't make much sense.

Why has it not been sold yet? I didn't read it all.

I want that truck . How can you put a price on something when there is only one or two around. .

I will never forget when I ordered my First NR ... had it sent up from a dealer in NC... at that time it was supposed to be the "last one"....:confused:
damn If I had the $$ I would buy this one

Looks like it might be worth the asking price.... It's 1 of 6 that still have the Night Runner badging on the quarter panels

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back