2006 QC Night Runner for sale

Nightrunner941

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Ive decided to try and sell my 2006 QC nightrunner. Its mostly stock with approximately 32,500 miles. The only thing I have done to it is install a magnaflow catback with JMB catless mid pipes and put 5% tint on the windows and replace the ram on the hood with a black JTS venom viper emblem. The truck looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. I was thinking of asking like $29,000. Does that sound reasonable? And if your wondering why I want to sell it I was looking at the 2011 Charger SRT8.

one day too late for me,till yesterday i was searching one like yours in this price area. price is very fair.

You are going to have a really hard time finding a 2011 Charger SRT8.....probably the rarest SRT of all............since none were made...;).......maybe you meant a 2010 Gen I or the soon to be released 2012 Gen II?

You are going to have a really hard time finding a 2011 Charger SRT8.....probably the rarest SRT of all............since none were made...;).......maybe you meant a 2010 Gen I or the soon to be released 2012 Gen II?

Damit! I ment Challenger SRT8. :D

The price sounds high for what they r selling for... But the price is waaaaay too loe for what ot is worth. Good.luck with sale bro. Should have no prob movin the best lookin le 10 ever made

The price sounds high for what they r selling for... But the price is waaaaay too loe for what ot is worth. Good.luck with sale bro. Should have no prob movin the best lookin le 10 ever made

Thanks. It amazes me that the value of these trucks are kinda low right now. the sticker on mine was like 54,000 almost six years ago. Now they go for less than 30. I just dont understand how a limited production truck loses that much value. Every where I go people say what an amazing truck it is. Here in Oklahoma its very rare to see one. Since 2004 Ive only seen like 4.

Here are a couple of pics. Im not going to go crazy with the pics unless someone is interested in the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 7,231
  • DSC01393.jpg
    DSC01393.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 309
Thanks. It amazes me that the value of these trucks are kinda low right now. the sticker on mine was like 54,000 almost six years ago. Now they go for less than 30. I just dont understand how a limited production truck loses that much value. Every where I go people say what an amazing truck it is. Here in Oklahoma its very rare to see one. Since 2004 Ive only seen like 4.

Think about it. I have a 2005 Mercedes that was in the upper 50's then it is now worth 13000 bucks. Dammit

GLWS heh Geo get on this truck you said your wife wouldn't mind a quad cab.

We r tryin to wait a couple years until she goes back to work...

But thsts not gunna stop me from showing her the truck. She loved drivin my old 05 qc. She was pissed when i traded it for the rc.

Shitty thing is a qc wont fit in my garage. I have the world shortest two stall garage. My rc fit by less than 1.5 feet. Maybe less. I miss my nr soooo much

Actually, values are up......my 06 NR QC had a sticker of 56k and I bought it new in late 06 for 38k, dealer in Jax bought about 20 or 30 of them and was advertising that price over local radio.....the 06 regular cabs were going for something like 32k from some dealer in the NW US brand new......a year ago, you could were lucky to get 22k for an rc, and 25k for any low mileage qc.....used values have been on the way up since March.....because of numerous factors, used car prices are through the roof.....29k is pretty damn good for a 5-6 yr old truck with that sticker.....

Do some searches, pricing on all used SRT's is UP......way up.....a year ago, I REALLY wanted a 2010 Charger SRT, a local volume dealer had one with 2900 miles for only 32k......a year later, they have 3 2010 Charger SRT's, all with 5-15k miles, all priced over 36k......a year and miles later, the price is MUCH higher......if can get a good deal on a new car, now is the time to dump a nice used car, auction values here in Dallas are rediculous, clean cars are going at or above NADA clean trade-in.....

Regardless, you have a sweet truck.....good luck with the sale......IMHO, don't sell it.....I miss mine every single day.....don't sell it unless you have to....if I remember right, 06's were the shortest run.....also, nicer front end, better headlights, nicer seats, better interior, and the NR are highly coveted.....hold onto it

Actually, values are up......my 06 NR QC had a sticker of 56k and I bought it new in late 06 for 38k, dealer in Jax bought about 20 or 30 of them and was advertising that price over local radio.....the 06 regular cabs were going for something like 32k from some dealer in the NW US brand new......a year ago, you could were lucky to get 22k for an rc, and 25k for any low mileage qc.....used values have been on the way up since March.....because of numerous factors, used car prices are through the roof.....29k is pretty damn good for a 5-6 yr old truck with that sticker.....

Do some searches, pricing on all used SRT's is UP......way up.....a year ago, I REALLY wanted a 2010 Charger SRT, a local volume dealer had one with 2900 miles for only 32k......a year later, they have 3 2010 Charger SRT's, all with 5-15k miles, all priced over 36k......a year and miles later, the price is MUCH higher......if can get a good deal on a new car, now is the time to dump a nice used car, auction values here in Dallas are rediculous, clean cars are going at or above NADA clean trade-in.....

Regardless, you have a sweet truck.....good luck with the sale......IMHO, don't sell it.....I miss mine every single day.....don't sell it unless you have to....if I remember right, 06's were the shortest run.....also, nicer front end, better headlights, nicer seats, better interior, and the NR are highly coveted.....hold onto it

You make a good point. I love that truck so much and hate to get rid of it. The more I think about the more I dont want to sell it. Every time I go to my garage I think to myself "Damn that a bad ass truck". But My wife really wants a 2011 Challenger SRT. I figure more power to me if I dont sell it. Today I saw atleast 15-20 Challengers(none that were SRT) if not more. I like how rare the SRT10 is. I figure in a few years the the prices will go up on the SRT10 due to the limited production.

You make a good point. I love that truck so much and hate to get rid of it. The more I think about the more I dont want to sell it. Every time I go to my garage I think to myself "Damn that a bad ass truck". But My wife really wants a 2011 Challenger SRT. I figure more power to me if I dont sell it. Today I saw atleast 15-20 Challengers(none that were SRT) if not more. I like how rare the SRT10 is. I figure in a few years the the prices will go up on the SRT10 due to the limited production.

keep it man, you'll miss it if you sell it. i've come really close to trading mine in a few times i just cant do it, only thing i think i could trade the truck for is a viper or something along those lines. my truck keeps getting closer and closer to a track truck every month though:D

I think about selling mine all the time . I just dont hink i can do it though . I think when its paid off i will never sell it though .

So I had an offer on my truck yesterday for 28,000. I think its a pretty fair price. The Guy says he lives like 7 hours away. I guess we will see if he's legit.

Would like to buy your SRT 10

I live in Baltimore MD I am interested to buy your truck you can contact me by email [email protected]
Thank you

QUOTE=Nightrunner941;1045005]So Ive decided to try and sell my 2006 QC nightrunner. Its mostly stock with approximately 32,500 miles. The only thing I have done to it is install a magnaflow catback with JMB catless mid pipes and put 5% tint on the windows and replace the ram on the hood with a black JTS venom viper emblem. The truck looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. I was thinking of asking like $29,000. Does that sound reasonable? And if your wondering why I want to sell it I was looking at the 2011 Charger SRT8.[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back