2006 RAM SRT-10 Barrett-Jackson Lot: 616.2

26.4k is about right compared to what the trucks have gone for lately. I think that they are worth a lot more than that but I guess I am biased.

$26,400 isnt horrible. Hopefully the value will stop dropping soon, and then slowly raise back up. I'd like to think that in 10-15 years we will be back up in the 30's again.

I like the SSR.... Not my first pick in trucks but It will have a place in my garage for putting the top down on sunny SoCal days.

Sounds fun...

Here, it seems like each time I see one it is being driven by a young lady :drool:

Sounds fun...

Here, it seems like each time I see one it is being driven by a young lady :drool:

I always thought so too until I moved to the house I'm in now, there are 4 different people in my neighborhood with SSRs and they're all over the age of 65 and are men. Now I can't find one being driven by a young lady.

Sounds fun...

I got to test drive one back in 2005 in the GM test drive across america event and it was a blast for what it was. I would get the 05-06 model and not in purple........ I might think about the matching trailer though. :elefant:

Back