2006 RAM SRT-10 Barrett-Jackson Lot: 616.2

This will be interesting to see how our trucks are holding, gaining or loosing value to date.........

2006 DODGE RAM SRT-10 Lot 616.2 | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

I just wish it was cleaner around the wheel wells and IDK what it looks like from the chassis cam.

Any guesses on what it will go for?!?!

Cheers Guys!!

I went to the Orange County one last year and they had a 2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Yellow Fever edition, #354 of 500 with 7.5K on the odometer and it went for $27K.
Heres the link to it..
2005 DODGE RAM SRT-10 Lot 645 | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
It broke my heart to see it go so low.

Thats how I got mine. The wife wanted the yellow one at the auction but we just went to see the cars not to acutally bid, so I found the NR that week and we bought it that weekend. :rock:

Love that Woman!!

Yeah...... it's a bummer to see that result last year.

I personaly think that the RC's will do better over time. The QC's do not have the 6 spd. or the unique rear suspension. Also, trucks just do better in Scottsdale historically.

We will see Sunday!!

23.5k and with what he has to give BJ. He's giving it away

Yeah...... it's a bummer to see that result last year.

I personaly think that the RC's will do better over time. The QC's do not have the 6 spd. or the unique rear suspension. Also, trucks just do better in Scottsdale historically.

We will see Sunday!!

Why of course they do? Where did you hear such misinformation:D

I was thinking the same thing

Hmmmm... I do alot of classic auctions just to see the beautiful cars but newer trucks like this really do go all over the board. I bet this one is in the low 20's. Unless they can get someone to bite who hasn't paid attention to the market and see's "Viper Truck" and goes crazy

Its listred as sold on the BJ website for $26,400.00.

Well....

Is that good?

I guess so, not sure. I just got my 04 with 68,000 one owner miles for $17,500.00.

did any other trucks (non SRT) get auctioned

Looks like a lot of oldies that were resto modded were real popular this time.

The girly pickup goes for 27k... WOW

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back