2006 Srt-10

How would you like one from Canada? Black Regular Cab... prob be a little more then what you can find in the states. I over paid but they are holding there value a little better up here. PM me if interested.

Was the frame modified, due to wreck? Should i trust a truck that has a modified frame?
Resale would be difficult to say the least

Cars for Sale: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Quad Cab in Sycamore, GA 31790: Truck Details - 279568693 - AutoTrader.com
6k miles for $25k? Seems pretty low... it also seems to be the second quad cab in the country with a 6 speed manual :dontknow:. Maybe i should look a little further into this one?

That's the one I was saying first (post#9)about the 06 inferno red QC, thats "the very first 6spd QC" I would buy it if I sold
mine!
You should be able to get a heck of a deal on it, it's been for sale for a long time, since last fall if I remember correct??

Last edited:
it has a rebuilt title....

Rebuilt title isn't always a bad thing, my truck has one, it got hit in the front drivers corner and the frame was bent infron of the control arrms, the guy that bought it from insurance company worked in a body shop and pulled it out straighter then factory spec.,so my opinion it depends on why and how bad damage really was, mine wasn't that bad! It drives and handles perfect! No tires wear issues, nothing!
U buy it for say $20-22k you should always be able to het that back out of it and u want something different, it is the ONLY 06 6Spd QC and rare colour too.

Rebuilt title isn't always a bad thing, my truck has one, it got hit in the front drivers corner and the frame was bent infron of the control arrms, the guy that bought it from insurance company worked in a body shop and pulled it out straighter then factory spec.,so my opinion it depends on why and how bad damage really was, mine wasn't that bad! It drives and handles perfect! No tires wear issues, nothing!
U buy it for say $20-22k you should always be able to het that back out of it and u want something different, it is the ONLY 06 6Spd QC and rare colour too.

I talked to the guy and he said it would let me have it for 24,500 tax title tag, out the door. The truck has a wreck on the carfax. it was laid on its side. Professionally repaired, no bondo. The owner owns a salvage yard and had an extra truck for the spare parts. This one is going to take some thought. Everything about it seems like a bad idea. 6k miles? 6speed QC?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back