2006 Srt-10

Cars for Sale: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Quad Cab in Sycamore, GA 31790: Truck Details - 279568693 - AutoTrader.com
6k miles for $25k? Seems pretty low... it also seems to be the second quad cab in the country with a 6 speed manual :dontknow:. Maybe i should look a little further into this one?

Frankenstein has been for sale at that dealer for over a year, if they cant sell it i wouldnt touch. I do love the fact when I email the dealer on that truck for the fun of it, he is like, it has a ton of interest and it wont be here for to longer so act now :deal:

Frankenstein has been for sale at that dealer for over a year, if they cant sell it i wouldnt touch. I do love the fact when I email the dealer on that truck for the fun of it, he is like, it has a ton of interest and it wont be here for to longer so act now :deal:

Thats good info. Reason enough to leave it alone. He was quick to accept my lowball.

why do folks do that?????:dontknow::dontknow::mad:

why do folks do that?????:dontknow::dontknow::mad:

Me, being on the shit end. Know how big of a decision it is to make. You second guess yourself till you do it, then when you do.... you do all you can to get yourself in a financial situation where you can own another one.

naw. the guy in houston.:dontknow:

sound like you have your ducks in a row for another Viper Truck:rock::rock:

the EBay truck is sharp:rock::rock::rock:

guessin Gibson headers?

that is one beautiful rig!!!! You will need welders flash glasses just to get close enough to get in it!! It is SHINY!!!!

Ebay truck is clean man... low mileage, garage kept perfectly maintained. The headers are rusty and the primaries look small. Not sure if they are short or long. The owner "Bohica" looked, and sent me more close up pictures of it, and there is not a name brand on it. The exhaust tips are stock. It has cherry bomb mufflers on it, and i think the cats and resonators still. Im anal as hell over exhaust so i will probably be taking those headers off, coating them, then wrapping them in black header wrap, 3 inch stainless mandrels back to electric cutouts, and probably a corsa or borla xr1 race mufflers with the borla intercooled tips.

Ebay truck is clean man... low mileage, garage kept perfectly maintained. The headers are rusty and the primaries look small. Not sure if they are short or long. The owner "Bohica" looked, and sent me more close up pictures of it, and there is not a name brand on it. The exhaust tips are stock. It has cherry bomb mufflers on it, and i think the cats and resonators still. Im anal as hell over exhaust so i will probably be taking those headers off, coating them, then wrapping them in black header wrap, 3 inch stainless mandrels back to electric cutouts, and probably a corsa or borla xr1 race mufflers with the borla intercooled tips.

everything i have read says you sould not wrap coated headers

damn that thing IS shinny. low miles too, wonder why it is so cheap???

But i am pretty sure there was more than 87 of the black clearcoats. i think it is slightly over 100 of them. EVANANDRETTi knows

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back