2006 SRT10 QC for sale 12k miles

Listing on Auto Trader today. I will post a link when I get it done. I am pretty set on $28,000 so I will just wait it out. Heck, if I wait long enough, I could make money. Say 30 years maybe. I might just put her away in the back warehouse for safe keeping until she's worth enough to let her go.

Anyone know of a good DIY or reference guide for storing a vehicle for many years?

ChrisAZ said:
Listing on Auto Trader today. I will post a link when I get it done. I am pretty set on $28,000 so I will just wait it out. Heck, if I wait long enough, I could make money. Say 30 years maybe. I might just put her away in the back warehouse for safe keeping until she's worth enough to let her go.

Anyone know of a good DIY or reference guide for storing a vehicle for many years?
they have those car cacoons... you could get one of those ;)

I already checked out the web site on those car bubbles. Damn cool idea as long as the generator or compressor keeps working. I don't think the price is all that high either. That is certainly an option I will look into.

I like want truck but I owe to much on mine. and to test drive it I woulnt have to drive to far:D :D :D

ChrisAZ said:
No free test drives. :D This aint yo mamma's station wagon! :burnout:

I gotta take it around the block if im gonna spend 28 G's:dontknow:

ChrisAZ said:
I'm just messin with ya Jay. If you're serious a test drive is no problem.

Haha I wish I had this truck paid off...I wanted an 06 but the price i got for my 05 I couldnt refuse.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

She's on her way to the City of Angels right now! The new Owner lives in West LA right on the beach. I had to go outside a couple times and look at the vacant spot the truck has left. I am surprised how much I miss this truck.

I doubt he will be a member here. I mentioned the VTCOA but he didn't really listen. The guy that bought the truck got it for his 17 year old son. I told the kid he's damn lucky and I wish I had a truck like that when I was 17. I also told him not to crash. Seemed like a good kid. I hope he keeps the truck under control on the road. Said he was considering an L but just loved the way the SRT10 looked. If he crashes the truck it won't be the first time someone crashed one of my toys after buying it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back